Kimberley Sustad Wikipedia, Biography, Career, Net Worth, Husband: Kimberley Sustad is a skilled Canadian actress who has established herself in the field. Sustad has received praise from both her fans and her peers for her attractive beauty and energetic performances. She is most recognized for her role in the 2018 science fiction mystery series “Travelers” as Joanne Yates. She made her cinematic debut with the short drama “Live Henry Live” in 2009. Her most recent film appearances include the main heroine in the 2020 romantic comedy “Wedding Every Weekend.”
Kimberly is no stranger to moviegoers. She was frequently seen in a variety of TV shows and films. Kimberly is an extremely skilled actress who excels in all of her parts. She has appeared in films such as Spooksville, A Bride for Christmas, and The Nine Lives of Christmas.
Kimberley Sustad Wikipedia, Biography, Husband, Age, Net Worth
|Full Name||Kimberley Sustad|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1987|
|Age||36 year old|
|Birth Place||Ottawa, Canada|
|Husband Name||Scot Sustad|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Who is Kimberley Sustad?
Kimberly Sustad is a Canadian model and actress. Kimberley Sustad has sought to be one of Hollywood’s most excellent performers since her debut in the horror-based completely TV show Supernatural. She is a Canadian actress who has piqued the interest of her admirers with her attractive beauty and dynamic performance.
Kimberley Sustad Age, Early life, Education, Wiki, Biography
Kimberly Sustad was born on May 27, 1987, in the Canadian city of Ottawa. Kimberly, who was born and raised in Canada, had a strong interest in theatre and frequently performed in school plays. She relocated to Winnipeg with her family when she was a teenager and graduated from high school there. Kimberly had an early interest in horseback riding and shooting hoops, which she continued to enjoy into her adulthood. Kimberly attended Trinity Western University after graduating from high school and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Acting.
Kimberly’s acting career began after she graduated from high school, when she won her first roles, initially on the stage – some of the TV sitcoms in which she has subsequently appeared over the years include “Continuum”, “Supernatural”, “Primeval”, “New World”, and a few others, while she is now mostly famous for her role in “The Nine Lives of Christmas” movie. As her reputation grew, she was cast in films such as “A Piece of Bad Luck,” “Super Buddies,” “All Things Valentine,” and “The Gourmet Detective,” among others; she also appeared briefly in the TV series “Baby Seller.”
The film “The Nine Lives of Christmas” is what made Kimberly famous. The narrative follows a bachelor whose life is radically changed after encountering a stray car on the street – Kimberly portrays Marilee, who falls in love with the bachelor and goes on to educate him on how to properly care for his cat. Kimberly has appeared in several television episodes throughout the years, including “Witches of East End” and “Motive.” She is still focused on her acting profession and is adored by her admirers for her abilities and performances.
Kimberley Sustad Husband
Kimberly Sustad met Scot Sustad while both were students at Trinity Western University in Langley Township, Canada. They met, fell in love, and married in 2004. Scot Sustad is not an actor, but rather the co-founder and CEO of The Arrival Store, a digital firm. Kimberly and Scot have been married for more than 17 years and have two lovely kids, Vienna and Ari.
Kimberley Sustad Height, Weight
Kimberly Sustad is a lovely actress with a trim and fit physique. She is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 60 kg. Her dark hair and brown eyes add to her allure.
As of 2023, Kimberly Sustad’s net worth is expected to be approximately $1 million. Her acting job is her primary source of income. She also generates money from scriptwriting and social media endorsements.
- Kimberley Sustad was born in Ottawa, Canada, and spent much of her childhood in Winnipeg.
- She had a very active upbringing, participating in activities like boxing, rock climbing, horseback riding, and even hip-hop dance.
- Sustad graduated from Trinity Western University with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in acting.
- Her career took off when she appeared in the hit TV series “Supernatural,” starring actors Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles.
- Sustad made her feature film debut in “The Nine Lives of Christmas,” playing a lovely heroine full of warmth and devotion.
- She has acted in several films and television programs throughout her career, including “A Bride for Christmas,” “Babysellers,” “Motive,” “One Slight Hitch,” and “The Gourmet Detective.”
- Sustad is known for keeping her personal life discreet. She is happily married to Scot Sustad, and their marriage appears to be without squabbles.
- Kimberley revealed her pregnancy news on Instagram in 2017. In June of that year, she gave birth to twin girls, Vienna Wild Jolena and Arl Royal Sustad.
Social Media Handles
In this article, we mention all the information related to Kimberley Sustad’s Wikipedia.