KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2019: The Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board has declared Lower Division Clerk 2019 Admit Card. KDRB LDC written examination going to held on 08 June 2019. Those candidates who are searching the KDRB LDC Hall Ticket, they can wait for 24 May 2019. Because the Board will be published KDRB Hall Ticket KDRB LDC Admit Card on 24 May 2019. Many candidates were applied for the Lower Division Clerk exam 2019 and waiting for appeared in the written examination.
Lower Division Clerk Exam is scheduled on June 8th, 2019. Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket along with a valid photo ID proof in order to appear for the written exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without their K.D.R.B. Call Letter.
KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2019; LDC Admit Card Download
Aspirants may visit the given link to download hall ticket of Lower Division Clerk Exam Admit Card. The link provided directly to redirect on the official page:
- Download Lower Division Clerk 2019 Admit Card: Click Here (Link Active soon)
- Visit Official Website: Click Here
- Check K.D.R.B. 2019 Schedule Notice: Click Here
Lower Division Clerk: Important Dates
As you have applied for KDRB LDC 2019 Exam you need to be aware of the K.D.R.B. LDC Important Dates for the upcoming events. The important dates for Lower Division Clerk 2019 Examination are tabulated below:
|Declared of K.D.R.B. Admit Card||24 May 2019|
|K.D.R.B. Exam Date||8 June 2019|
|Released Lower Division Clerk Result||June/July 2019|
How To Download KDRB LDC Admit Card?
Let’s have a step at how to download your Lower Division Clerk 2019 Call Letter. The steps are given as follows:
- Open the official website: kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the link provided to download Lower Division Clerk admit card.
- Enter your K.D.R.B. User I.D. and Password.
- Now click on the “Login” link.
- Your K.D.R.B. Call Letter will appear on the screen. Download the KDRB Hall Ticket as PDF and take an extra printout for future reference.
- Note that applicants need to go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official exam authority at the earliest for rectifications.
Details Mentioned On K.D.R.B. Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check the information mentioned on their K.D.R.B. 2019 Call Letter. The following information will be mentioned on the K.D.R.B. admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Timing
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
Note: It is very important to verify the details mentioned on the K.D.R.B. Admit Card 2019. In case of any discrepancy on hall ticket contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
Valid Identity Proofs for Written Exam
Along with the K.D.R.B. admit card, candidates will have to carry an Identity valid ID Proof, like:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- School or College Photo ID Card
K.D.R.B. Contact Details
K.D.R.B. Call Letter is released on 24 May 2019. In case of any discrepancy in the Lower Division Clerk Call Letter or any question related to K.D.R.B. Exam, candidates can contact the Exam Board. The contact details of the exam conducting authority are as follows:
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board
2nd Floor, Devaswom Board Buildings
MG Road, Opp. Govt. Ayurveda College
Thiruvananthapuram 695 001
Phone: 0471 – 2339377
e-mail : [email protected]
Admit Card: Key Points
Here are a few important points regarding K.D.R.B. admit card:
- The admit card will be made declared only on the official website.
- The Hall Ticket will not be sent to any candidates through offline, and they have to download it from the online official website.
- Candidates can download the Call Letter till the day of the exam.
- Candidates need to make sure that all the information on the K.D.R.D. hall ticket are correct and the photograph on the printout is clear and legible.
- In case there is any discrepancy, contact the exam authority in order to rectify it.
- Take a color/BW print out of the hall ticket for the photo to be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to carry a valid Identity Proof for verification.
- Read the exam instructions given on the hall ticket and abide by them.
KDRB Hall Ticket; Lower Division Clerk 2019 Exam Schedule
The K.D.R.B. 2019 exam will be held on 8 June 2019 in five part. All part will be of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
|I||Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability|
|II||English – Grammar & Vocabulary|
|III||General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|IV||(Regional Language Malyalam/Tamil/ Kannada-Grammar &Translation|
|V||Temples-Temple Administration-Hindu Culture, Customs, and Traditions-Various Devaswom Boards, etc.|
Medium of Questions: Part-I, Part-III, Part IV & Part V – Malayalam/Tamil/ Kannada Part-II- English.
Exam Day Guidelines
Here are a few important point exam day guidelines for candidates appearing for Lower Division Clerk Exam:
- Report to the exam hall before 30 minutes from scheduled exam time.
- Bring your K.D.R.B. hall ticket along with a photo Identity proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam centre any later than 30 minutes after the starting of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam center no sooner than two hours after the commencement of the examination.
- Do not bring any banned devices to the exam center such as calculators, mobile phone, pagers, smart watches, storage devices, and other electronic devices.
- Candidates can bring their blue or black pen and other essential stationery items.
Hoping that the information shared about the Lower Division Clerk Exam above as far as our knowledge is concerned has been beneficial to you. Aspirants can download KDRB LDC Hall Ticket 2019 easily from the given link.