JSSC JE Answer Key 2022 has been released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission on jssc.nic.in: Candidates can raise the objection, after available on the official site.
JSSC JE Answer Key 2022 (Out): Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) uploaded the answer key of the candidates for the exam of Junior Engineer (JE) on its official website (jssc.nic.in). Students can download JSSC JE Exam Key and check the answer to the question paper. We have provided the Jharkhand JE Answer Key Link below for the candidate’s reference. The aspirants also have the option to raise objections, if any, through online mode as per the given dates.
It is to be noted that, JE Exam Key Objection Link will be tentatively available this week. It is mandatory to pay the prescribed fee for the challenge-response sheet.
JSSC JE Answer Key 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Job Name||Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination (JDLCCE)|
|Test Dates||23 October to 7 November 2022|
|Answer Key Status||Released Now|
Also, if you are having any objections after downloading the JSSC JE Solution Key, you can submit the objections using the official website or the link given below.
How to Download JSSC JE Answer Key 2022?
- Step 1: First of all visit the official website of the JSSC
- Step 2: Click on the link given to download the JE key ‘Junior Engineer
- Step 3: Download JSSC Answer Key PDF
- Step 4: On the homepage, you need to click on the answer key login link ‘Link for submitting online representations on Tentative Answer Key of JDLCCE-2021’
- Step 5: Select JE Exam Name to proceed
- Step 6: Login into your account using Úser ID’ and ‘Password’ to check the answers
- Step 7: Raise objection, if any
The candidates may take a printout of their Response Sheets along with the JE Answer Key by using the link given below. This facility will be available for the candidates for the given time schedule.
Download JSSC JE Answer Key 2022
JSSC JE Result 2022 Date
JSSC JE was held from 23 October to 7 November 2022 across the state. The commission will declare the result of the test after analyzing all the submitted objections. We can expect the exam results released in the month of November 2022. JSSC will prepare the merit list of the candidates who would qualify for the test.