JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment 2020 Notification Released: Apply Online Form for Jharkhand PSC PCS Exam 2020. The JPSC is going to recruit 267 posts for Civil Services Exam. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for Jharkhand State Recruitment, read the Vacancy notification carefully.
This is a piece of good news for the job seekers because the JPSC will recruit 267 candidates for the Civil Services Exam 2020. Similarly, the online form will be started on 1st March 2020. And, the closing date for this Job is 30th March 2020.
JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total Posts||267 Positions|
|JPSC Combined Civil Services Online Form Duration||1st to 30th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
JPSC PCS Exam 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 27th February 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start date: 1st March 2020
- Last date for Apply Online: 30th March 2020
- Closing date for submission of Fee: 1st April 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
- Admit Card Released Date: To be announced
JPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 – Details
The Board has released an online form for JPSC Civil Services Exam 2020. Therefore, the interested students should apply online by reading the Jharkhand PSC official notification PDF as given below. We advise all the aspirants to kindly read the Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Job Recruitment notification and apply online form. Moreover, we have given the Jharkhand PSC official notification to read. Further details regarding the JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment are mention here below.
Category Wise Post for JPSC Civil Services Exam 2020
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner / Executive Officer / Special Officer||65||27||17||06||05||04||06|
|Jharkhand Education Service Grade – 2||39||19||07||02||07||01||03|
|Planning Officer / District Planning Officer||07||05||00||00||02||00||00|
|Police Sub- Inspector||40||20||10||04||02||01||03|
|Assistant Planning Officer||18||08||04||02||02||01||14|
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand PCS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates having Graduation Or its equivalent examination passed in any subject from recognized University or Institute.
Application Fee for Jharkhand PCS Vacancy 2020
- GEN/ EWS of Jharkhand Applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Jharkhand Applicants: Rs. 150/-
- Other State (All Category): Rs. 600/-
Age Limits for JPSC Recruitment 2020
As on 1st August 2019:
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
The upper age relaxation will be given by the Jharkhand PSC rules.
How to Apply for JPSC Combined Civil Services Online Form 2020?
Interested applicants can fill their JPSC Combined Civil Services online form using the given below link. Similarly, you can read JPSC Combined Civil Services Application Form steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site @ www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the home page that will appear as JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the Combined Civil Services Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the basic details and upload Sign and Photo after filling the form.
- And finally, submit the Exam fee for the JPSC Vacancy 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled Jharkhand PSC Application Form.
Apply Online: Click Here
Download JPSC Official Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the details about JPSC Combined Civil Services Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details, please visit Jharkhand PSC’s official site. The complete details related to the Vacancy will be known only after reading the notification PDF. Kindly Read Jharkhand PCS Exam Notice before applying.