JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020: JIPMER Group B & C Exam Hall Ticket Released @ jipmer.edu.in. So, Download JIPMER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 & other posts Exam Call Letters. The JIPMER Group B & C Exam is being held on 23rd February 2020. All the candidates are eagerly waiting for the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Admit Card, Stay connected on our page with the JIPMER Exam Call Letter download link.
Latest Update: JIPMER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 declared. For your convenience, the direct link of the JIPMER Group B & C Hall Ticket going to be placed here.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 – Summary
|Examination Board||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry|
|Posts Name||Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist & Other Exam 2019|
|Total No of Posts||107|
|Examination Dates||23rd February 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card Release Date||3rd February 2020|
JIPMER Group B & C Exam Date
As per sources, the JIPMER Group B & C written exam will be held on 23rd February 2020. Your written exam will be found on which date, it will be known after downloading the admit card. Because the board exam is done in computer mode. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research declared exam dates for all various posts. So, applied candidates attend the CBT Exam on 23rd February 2020.
Take the documents together in the JIPMER Staff Nurse Exam Day?
Many people will not know which documents to take along with them on the online exam day. We are suggesting here about some important valid documents that you have to take with you on the Indian JIPMER Staff Nurse exam day. And yes, take a photocopy of one of these and the JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card with you.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Exam Hall Ticket
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- College or School ID
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
Details printed on the JIPMER Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020?
- Name of the Exam Takers
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Test Name
- Roll Number
- Time Duration of the Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Instructions for the written examination
- Signature of candidate and exam authority
- Test Centre Address
- Exam Date and Time
How to Download JIPMER Group B & C Hall Ticket 2020?
- Open the JIPMER Group official website which is here jipmer.edu.in.
- Search for the Login page here.
- If you see it, see the link to the Group B & C Hall Ticket.
- After clicking on, a new page of Group B & C Exam Hall Ticket will open.
- Later you have to enter the User ID and Password.
- And finally, click Login.
- That’s it, your JIPMER Group B & C Hall Ticket 2020 is in front of your eyes.
- Take a print out and keep it for the test day.
We hope that the above details about the JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020 are of great use to you. If you want to know more about Group B & C exam, please visit the Board’s official website. Also, you can visit RightRasta.com site for the latest Govt Exam Updates.