Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment 2020: Jaipur Metro Corporation Limited has released a notification for Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO), Junior Engineer (JE), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), and Maintainer Recruitment 2020. According to the JMRC notification, the department is going to recruit 39 Posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019-20 read the below-given details carefully. Interested candidates can apply online form for JMRC Online Form on or before
23rd 31st January 2020.
Latest Update: Jaipur Metro Recruitment Notification 2020 Released on www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in. Interested candidates can read JMRC JE, CRA or other posts Recruitment 2019-20 notification and apply online form between 23rd December 2019 to
23rd 31st January 2020.
Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2019-20 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Post Name||JMRC Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO), Junior Engineer (JE), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), and Maintainer Recruitment 2019-20|
|Total Posts||39 Vacancies|
|JMRC Recruitment 2019-20 Online Form Duration||23rd December 2019 to |
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Job Location||Jaipur (Rajasthan)|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
JMRC Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO), Junior Engineer (JE), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), and Maintainer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date: 23rd December 2019 (06:00 PM)
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form:
23rd31st January 2020 (11:55 PM)
- Jaipur Metro Recruitment Exam Date: To be announced
- Result Released Date: To be announced
Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2020: Total Posts
|Station Controller /|
Train Operator (SC/TO)
# 01 post of CRA in the ST category is tentative and subject to the outcome of a court case or availability of vacancy in the ST category at the time of the final result. Read JMRC Vacancy Notification for other posts details.
Jaipur Metro Job 2020 – Educational Qualifications (As on 23.01.2020)
- Junior Engineer (JE): BE/BTECH with 50% Marks in related Branch/Subject.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: Any Degree with 50% marks and Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) Class
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Any Degree with 50% Marks.
- Maintainer: ITI –NCVT/SCVT in related trade.
JMRC Career 2020: Age Limits
According to the JMRC notification, the age criteria (As on 1st January 2021) as given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 41 Years
The upper age relaxation will be provided extra as per JMRC rules. Kindly read the JMRC Official notification for age-related relaxations.
Jaipur Metro Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
Interested candidates pay the Jaipur Metro Recruitment Application Fee through various online payment modes as-
- GEN/ OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants: Rs. 250/-
Steps to Apply for JMRC JE, CRA, or other Online Application Form 2020
Interested candidates can apply their JMRC JE, CRA of another online application form from the link given below. Similarly, candidates may JMRC apply online form by following the indicated steps.
- First of all, the candidate should visit the JMRC official site
- You will get into the JMRC official website.
- Next, check the JMRC Recruitment section here.
- After reading the JMRC notice PDF carefully, click on the Apply link.
- Enter your educational and other details and upload images.
- Submit the JMRC Exam fee (As prescribed) for the recruitment.
- Take a hardcopy of the JMRC online application form 2020.
Download JMRC Detailed Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
For more details about Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment 2020, please visit the official website www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in. Furthermore, we are referring out platform RightRasta.com to get Sarkari Exam updates. Thanks.