Irina Beller Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Wiki: Irina Beller is a Swiss celebrity, reality TV star, fashion model, bestselling book, presenter, entertainer, musical artist, businesswoman, and brand ambassador originally from Kivertsi, Ukraine. Irina is well-known for being the wife of a well-known rich building builder and businessman named “Walter Beller.” She is well-known for being the wife of a millionaire. Irina is a fashion model and reality television personality. She is a model for several well-known companies. Irina Beller is well-known around the country for her book “Hello Mr. Rich: That’s How I Married My Millionaire.”
She also authored a second book, “The Person in Me.” Beller also works as a brand ambassador for several well-known companies. She is also a TV host on Originally Russian TV. Irina Beller is a talented vocalist who has uploaded several music videos to her self-titled YouTube account. Walter, her spouse, died on May 19, 2020, at the age of 71. Let’s take a look at Irina Beller’s wiki.
Irina Beller Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Husband, Ethnicity, Child, Net Worth
|Full Name||Irina Beller|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1972|
|Age||51 year old|
|Birth Place||Kivertsi, Ukraine|
|Husband Name||Walter Beller|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Who is Irina Beller?
Irina Beller is a well-known Swiss celebrity, reality TV star, fashion model, bestselling book, and presenter. She is currently in Switzerland and is having a great time there. Her appearances in the films 30 Minuten Deutschland (2008), Nachtcafé (1987), and People at Maischberger established her as a well-known actress.
Irina Beller Age, Early life, Education, Wiki, Birthday, Biography
She was born on May 25, 1972, in Kivertsi, Ukraine. She follows the Christian faith. Her father (whose identity has not been revealed) is a businessman, while her mother is a homemaker. When she was three years old, her family relocated to Zürich, Switzerland. Her youth was spent in Zürich with her brothers. Irina enrolled in a nearby private school for her education. She completed her further studies at a Swiss institution. Beller then began working as a TV presenter. She later entered the modeling industry. Irina Beller will be 48 years old on May 25, 2020, according to her birth date.
Irina Beller Husband
Walter Beller is Irina Belleris’s husband. Her previous marriage to Walter produced Alino, her 22-year-old daughter. The couple was one of Switzerland’s most glamorous couples after more than 20 years together. Their daughter, Aliona, was born on May 25, 2000. Beller revealed to World Today that her spouse died in his flat. When she found out about her husband’s death, she was crushed. In Dubai, she is presently in love with Thomas Durr. Thomas and Irina met in August at an event when he enquired about her biography. Their love affair began with that meeting. When they initially started dating, Thomas would take her to concerts, and they never grew weary of it. They became closer and closer till they became a couple. She has also withheld a great deal of information regarding her daughter.
Irina Beller Height, Weight
Irina Beller is a model that stands at a decent height of 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m). She also engages in extracurricular activities such as yoga, meditation, sunbathing, cycling, and others to maintain a healthy body. Her physical weight is around 60 kilos (132 pounds). She has long, silky blonde hair and large blue eyes. She never got a tattoo done on her body.
Net Worth 2023
Her net worth is estimated to be one million dollars. Beller was the sixth cycle winner of Germany’s Next Topmodel. On July 9, 2011, she was proclaimed the champion in a live final.
Some Important Facts
- Walter Beller’s wife began her career as a TV personality.
- Beller chose to try her hand at modeling while working as a TV anchor.
- After a while, she began auditioning for other modeling shows.
- She gained a lot of employment due to her attractive and bold appearance.
- She is currently one of the top models in her nation.
- Aside from that, she operates her own business.
- Irina Beller married “Walter Beller,” a billionaire businessman and building builder.
- Her husband is 23 years her junior.
- Irina has had a lifelong passion for writing.
- She began writing her books after her marriage.
- She created two books that sold like hotcakes all over the world, propelling her to the position of best-selling author.
- Her spouse died on May 19, 2020, at the age of 71.
- The cause of Walter’s death, however, has yet to be revealed.
- Irina Beller lamented his passing, saying he was the most devoted spouse.
- She doesn’t hesitate to get her nude photograph done as a fashion model.
- She also has several internet-side enterprises.
- Her spouse gave her jewels worth CHF 200,000 in 2018.
- In her leisure time, she enjoys playing with her nephews Valeria and Oscar.
Social Media Handles
This article mentions all information related to Irina Beller’s Wikipedia.