IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 (Out): The Indian Oil Corporation Ltd inviting online application form for JE vacancy through the official site www.iocrefrecruit.in. According to the notification the authority is going to recruit 57 candidates. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for IOCL JE Recruitment, read the given details carefully.
Latest Update: IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification Released. Interested candidates can read the IOCL JE notification and fill application form.
IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020|
|Total No of Posts||57 Seats|
|IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Form Schedule||12th October to 7th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Documents Verification|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
IOCL JE Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 12th October 2020
- Online Application Starting Date: 12th October 2020
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 7th November 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Fee: 7th November 2020
- Junior Engineer Exam Date: 29th November 2020
- Admit Card Released Date: November 2020
IOCL Junior Engineer Vacancy – Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering in related Branch/Trade with Minimum 1 Year Experience.
Age Limits (As on 31.10.2020):
According to the IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment notice, the age criteria (as on 31.08.2020) as given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 26 Years
The upper age relaxation will be provided extra as per IOCL Rules. Also read the Junior Engineer notice for age-related relaxations.
Category Wise Total Posts
|Mech Fitter Cum Rigger||02||0||01||0||03|
Interested candidates pay the Junior Engineer Exam Application Fee through various online payment modes as-
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Nil
Steps to Apply for Junior Engineer Application Form 2020
Interested students can fill their Junior Engineer application form from the link given below. Similarly, applicants may apply application form by using the given steps:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the IOCL official site.
- You will get details of IOCL official website.
- Check the IOCL Junior Engineer Application Form’ section here.
- After read the Junior Engineer notice, click on apply link.
- Enter all the details as required.
- Finally, pay the JE Exam fee (as prescribed).
- Take a printout of the Junior Engineer application form.
Q. How many posts released in IOCL JE Exam 2020?
A. This time the department has released a total of 57 posts.
Q. What is the official site to apply Junior Engineer online form?
A. Candidates visit the www.iocrefrecruit.in to apply online form.
Q. In which mode will the Junior Engineer examination conducted?
A. The Junior Engineer recruitment exam will be conducted in online mode.
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Notification: Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here
We hope details of “IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020” useful for students. Also, we are referring our site RightRasta.com to get latest job news. Thanks.