Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019 (February 2019 Batch): – The Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has declared recruitment notification for Indian Navy and invites online application from for unmarried male candidates for enrollment as Sailors and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR, AA, MR) – February 2019 Batch course commencing from February 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for Indian Navy Online Form 2019 and Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019 from 14.12.2018 to 30.12.2018. Other related details, like Indian Navy educational qualification, age limit, fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Interested Candidates may check all information related to Indian Navy Online Form 2019, check more details given on official notification before apply online.
Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019 Details
Name of Batch: Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) –August 2019 Batch – Indian Navy SSR
Name of the Posts: Sailor
Total Number of Posts: 2500
Age Limits: 01 August 1998 to 31 July 2002
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019: Candidates have 10+2 class passed with Mathematics, Physics with one subject from Chemistry/ Biology or Computer Science for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019.
Name of Batch: Artificial Apprentice (AA) –August 2019 Batch – Indian Navy AA
Name of the Posts: AA
Total Number of Posts: 500
Age Limits: 01 August 1999 to 31 July 2002
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019: Candidates have 10+2 class passed (60%) with Mathematics, Physics with one subject from Chemistry/ Biology or Computer Science for Indian Navy AA Recruitment 2019.
Name of Batch: Matric Recruit (MR) –October 2019 Batch – Indian Navy MR
Name of the Posts: MR
Total Number of Posts: 400
Age Limits: 01 October 1998 to 30 September 2002
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2019: Candidates have 10th class passed from any recognized Board for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019.
Application Fee for Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019
Note: Candidate may pay Indian Navy application form fee through online mode.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 205/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Important Dates for Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are seeking the job in Indian Navy and those are intersted to fill application for Indian Navy SSR, MR or AA required to fill their Navy Online Form 2019, application form in time and without waiting the last date.
- Begin Registration of Online Application commences from: 17.12.2018
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 30.12.2018
- Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Exam Date: February 2019
- Admit Card will be tentatively uploaded on website: January 2019
- Course Starting Month: August 2019
Important Links for Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019:
- Registration | Login
- Download Indian Navy Detailed Official Notification: AA | SSR | MR
- Visit Official Website: Click here
- More Jobs: Click here
Eligibility Criteria for Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019
- Unmarried Male Indian candidate and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Selection Criteria for Indian Navy SSR, AA, MR Recruitment 2019.
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test/Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and following by the Medical Examinations.
Indian Navy Written Test
- In the written examination question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and objective type questions.
- In the written examination question Paper will comprise of 4 sections i.e. English, Science, Maths and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th and 10+2 and the syllabus for the exam is available on Indian Navy official website www.joinindianavy.gov.in.
- Exam duration of question paper will be of only one hour.
- The applicants are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT (Physical Fitness Test) will consist of 1600 meter run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing Physical Fitness Test will do so at their own risk.
- Medical Exam will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to SSR, MR and AA on entry.
- Minimum height 157 CMs, Weight and Chest should be as per ruled and required minimum Chest expansion of 5 CMs.
- The applicants must be in good physical and medical health free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties for Indian Navy SSR, MR and AA Entry 2019.
- Better Eye 6/6
- Worse Eye 6/9
- Better Eye 6/6
- Worse Eye 6/6
Only inside tattoos are considered Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Final Enrollment Medical Exam
All selected applicants who are issued with a Admit Card/ Call Letter for final medical exam will have to undergo final enrollment medical exam at INS Chilka prior to enrollment.
SSR Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- The applications are to be filled online on Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The selection procedure is as follows:
- Only online application form are accepted and no need to send hardcopy of application form to Indian Navy office.
- Call up letters cum admit card for eligible short-listed applicants indicating date, time and place for recruitment exam, which are scheduled during February 2019 are required to be downloaded from Indian Navy official website. Candidates can be allotted any exam center view administrative reasons.
- All original Documents/certificates, mark sheets and NCC certificate (if held) are to be produced at the time of written exam, if the details provided in online application form are not verifying with documents, your candidature will be cancelled.
Pay and Allowances
- During the initial training period: Rs. 14600/- per month
- On successful completion of initial training: Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs.21700- Rs.69100)
- Addition: MSP @ Rs.5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)