Indian Navy will release the notification for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019-2020 in the month of July 2019. Indian Navy MR Online Form 2020 will be invited via online mode for the enrolment as sailors for MR (Matric Recruit). Moreover, interested candidates apply online for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Job 2020. The Navy MR Online form will be available from 26th July 2019 to 01st August 2019. In additions to check Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2020 complete details here.
The MR Vacancy 2020 notification will be released batch-wise depending upon the availability of posts. It is a gateway for the Matric (10th) passed candidates to join the Indian Navy Jobs. Moreover read the full article to view details regarding Indian Navy MR Online Form 2020 including post, dates, eligibility, recruitment process, etc.
Latest News: The Indian Navy MR Online Application Form will be started on 26th July 2019.
Official dates of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020 have been released. Aspirants can check the MR important schedule from below:
|Starting of MR application form||26th July 2019|
|Last date to fill the MR application form||01st August 2019|
|Admit card issue||August/September 2019|
|MR Exam date||September 2019|
|Result Release date||October 2019|
- Name of Exam– Indian Navy MR (Matric Recruit)
- Exam Authority– Indian Navy
- Type of Exam– National Level Exam
- Exam Mode– Online Mode
- Duration of Exam– 30 Minutes
The vacancies & salary scale through Indian Navy MR recruitment 2019-20 is mentioned below:
- The vacancy notice will be declared for 400 posts for sailors.
- At the time of training, Rs. 14,600/- per month will be provided.
- After completing the training, applicants will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix i.e. 21,700 to 69,100.
- Chef: Candidates are required to prepare food as per the provided menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and also accounting of ration.
- Steward: Candidates have to serve food in the officer’s messes, housekeeping, as waiters, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, accounting of funds, etc.
- Hygienist: Candidates are required to clean the toilets and other related areas.
Note: Additionally, Candidates will also be allotted other duties as per Specified by Service.
Candidates fill the Indian Navy MR Application Form 2019-2020 as per the instructions provided below:
- Indian Navy will invite online forms through online mode.
- No offline form will be accepted to apply for this post.
- Aspirants must keep their matric certificates ready before filling the Indian Navy MR Application Form 2019-2020
- The aspirant must provide their active Email Address & mobile number at the time of filling the online application form.
- The photograph & other essential documents should be uploaded as per the given specifications.
- Must take the printout of the online application form for further reference.
- The MR application fee will be of Rs.205/- for all candidates.
- SC & ST applicants do not require to pay the application fee. Because they are exempted for a fee.
- The application fee will be paid through Online mode like Debit/Credit Cards, Visa/ Master/ RuPay/UPI.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Navy MR 2019-2020 is mentioned below:
- Age Limits: The date of birth of applicants should fall between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2003.
- Gender & Marital Status: Only unmarried male applicants will be eligible to apply for Navy MR Vacancy.
- Qualifications: Applicants should have qualified 10th Class Exam from any recognized Boards.
- Medical Eligibility: Applicant should be medically fit as per the prescribed set by Indian Navy.
- Tattoos: Permanent tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms. The applicant with permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body will not be acceptable.
The exam pattern of Indian Navy MR Exam 2020 has been provided below:
- Mode of Exams: Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions
- Languages: Hindi & English (Bilingual)
- Total Number of Questions:50 Questions
- Duration of Exam: 30 minutes
- Section: Mathematics & Science and GK (General Knowledge)
- Marking Criteria: 01 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: There are 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
The Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2020 for various sections is provided below:
GK (General Knowledge):
|Culture and Religion||Freedom Movement||Important National Facts about India|
|Ports||Capitals and Currencies||Languages|
|Number of Players/ Winners Championships / Terms||Soil||Rivers|
|History||Defense||Wars and neighbors|
|Awards and Authors|
Science & Mathematics:
|Nature of Matter||Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun)||Heat||Temperature|
|metals and Non- metals||Simple Mensuration||Geometry||Measures of Central Tendency|
|Force and Gravitation||Newton’s Laws Of Motion||Mathematical Simplification||Ratio and Proportion|
|Algebraic Identities||Interest||Profit||Loss and Percentage|
The recruitment process of Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2020 has been divided into three rounds, i.e. Online Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Exam. Candidates required to qualify all the rounds/stages.
- In the first round/stage, the applicant will have to qualify the online test. The applicant will be required to qualify all the sections of the online exam and in aggregate.
- After that, the applicant will be shortlisted to the Physical Fitness Test. This test will contain 1600 meters run to be completed in 07 minutes, 20 Uthak Baithak (squat ups) and 10 Push-ups. The board is also desirable for activities like sports, swimming and extra-curricular.
- The medical exam will be conducted in two stages, i.e. Pre medical & final medical exam. As per the medical standards set on the sailor entry, the medical exam will be organized.
- Applicant should be required mentally & physically fit. The final medical exam will be conducted at pre define INS, Chilka. After that, the applicant will be enrolled in the respective position.
Some important preparation point for Indian Navy MR Vacancy 2020 is mention below:
- First of all, check the complete details about the prescribed official syllabus. It will help you to view the weightage of subjects.
- Aspirants must prepare a study time table and assign the time of all the mentioned subjects.
- Applicant should go through the previous year question papers to know the exam pattern.
- The test duration is of 30 minutes so the applicant has to practice to answer the questions easily.
- Competitors should keep every time updated about the current affairs about the current issues of defense, appointments, Politics, agreements, visits, etc.
The Indian Nay MR admit card will be released to only successfully registered applicants. Navy MR Admit Card will be declared to the applicant through online mode only. It will be declared in August/September 2020.
Hall Ticket cum admits card will contain data like candidate name, examination date & time, exam hall, etc. Before the online Exam, documents verification will be done. It is must to bring MR Admit card along with required documents on exam day.
The cut off will be the minimum score required by the applicant to get eligible for the next round. Indian Navy MR Cut Off 2020 will be declared through online mode.
The expected MR cut off for each applicant will be between 30 to 40 out of 50 marks. The Indian Navy MR Cut Off 2020 will depend upon various factors like the total number of applicant applied, the difficulty level of written exam, previous years cut off score, etc.
The applicant will be able to view the Indian Navy MR Result 2020 through online mode. The result will be tentatively declared in the third week of March 2020.
Aspirants have to enter their DOB and Email ID to download the result. Indian Navy MR Result 2020 will be declared separately for each vacancy rounds.
The Indian Navy will declare a merit list (state-wise) for the candidates shortlisted for PFT stage. After completing the PFT & medical exam, the final results will be released. The final result or merit list will contain the roll number & name of the selected applicants.
MR Recruitment Online Form 2019-2020 – Important Links
Candidates kindly used the provided official links to apply online for Navy MR Vacancy 2020. We advise all candidates kindly apply in the prescribed time frame. Also, apply your online application form without waiting for the due dates.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Navy MR Recruitment Official Notification 2019-20 PDF||Click Here|
|Visits Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting MR Updates on Mobile||DOWNLOAD HERE|
We above all details about Indian Navy MR Recruitment Online Form 2019-20 is helpful for candidates. Also visits the official Navy site for more updates using the above-provided link. Thanks.