Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has declared notice for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 and invites online application for Indian Navy Chargeman (Mechanic & Ammunition & Explosive) Vacancy 2019. The Navy Chargeman Recruitment online form will be available from
16 April 2019 13 May 2019 to 28 April 2019 26 May 2019 (Re-open). Those applicants who are seeking the job in Join Indian Navy as a Chargeman post and waiting for Join Indian Navy Chargeman Online Form 2019 and Indian Navy Vacancy online form 2019, may check the Chargeman Detailed Official notification and apply online for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019 using given link.
Latest News: Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Notification Out, Apply Online Form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for 172 posts.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019 Details
Interested applicants may check the Chargeman official notification and read all related information before applying for Join Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment as given on end of the article. Check Chargeman Educational Qualifications, age limits, selection process, and all relevant details.
- Exam Board: Indian Navy
- Official Website of Navy: joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Examination Name: Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment Exam 2019
- Total Number of Posts: 172 Vacancies
|Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||25||13||07||18||06||69||05|
Age Limits for Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2019
Minimum 18 and maximum 30 years, upper age relaxation will be provided as per Indian Navy rules.
Educational Qualification for Chargeman Vacancy 2019
- Chargeman (Mechanic): Candidates hold a Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Production Engineering from recognized Board or University and Two years’ experience of quality control/proof in the area design/production/ Maintenance of Engineering equipment/quality assurance /Testing/system.
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): Candidates hold a Diploma in Chemical Engineering from recognized Board / University and Two years’ experience in quality control/quality assurance/proof in the area of chemical engineering/testing/ processing.
Application Fee for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019:
Candidates may pay the Indian Navy Vacancy Fee through online mode using Debit/Credit Cards / Net Banking. Admit card will be provided for the examination only those candidates who have deposited the examination fee successfully. Application Fee once paid for Navy Job shall not be refunded. Check application fee as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and All Women Candidates: Nil
- Other Candidates: Rs. 205/-
Navy Chargeman Syllabus
Those candidates who have to shortlist, they invited for online examination. The shot syllabus as given below:
|Exam Section||Main Topic|
|Section I: General Knowledge /Awareness||Economics|
|Section II: Quantitative Aptitude/Logical Reasoning||Basic Mathematics|
|Time & Work|
|Time & Distance|
|Elementary Statistics & Probability|
|Section III: General English||Basic Grammar|
|Section IV: Applied Science & Specialization||Physics|
|Applied Science Specialization|
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Declared Detailed Offical Notification: 07 April 2019
- Begin Online Application Form:
16 April 201913 May 2019
- Last Date for Online Application Form:
28 April 201926 May 2019
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee Online:
28 April 201926 May 2019
- Last Date for Submit Complete Form:
28 April 201926 May 2019
- Navy Chargeman Written Exam Date 2019: Declared soon
- Declared Indian Navy Chargeman Result: Declared soon
Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Apply Online Form: Click Here
- Download Indian Navy Chargeman Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
How to Apply
Once the online application form will begin on Navy official portal, candidates need to register on the candidate section using their basic details and Aadhar Card. Those candidates who have already registered in the Indian Navy recruitment portal, they need to log in with registered email address and password. Candidates need to pay examination fee after final submit the application form. The mains steps will be available as per given steps:
- Candidate name
- Fathers/Mothers Name
- Date of Birth
- Communication/Permanent Address
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Educational Qualification details and certificate.
- Photo & Signature
- Bonafide Certification
- 10th Standard certificate
- Cast certificate if a candidate belonging to reserved category. Etc.
The conclusion of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
Candidates required to apply their application form for Chargeman Recruitment in the closing date, without waiting for the last date. The candidates fill their Join Indian Navy vacancy online form 2019 in time before due dates. The Join Indian Navy exam may be conducted in May/June 2019 (tentative). For confirmation or exam dates will be intimated separately by Navy and applicants need to check Official Website joinindiannavy.gov.in regularly for latest updates and news. Candidates kindly read detailed “Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019″ official notification for check detailed syllabus, educational qualification and complete information of Chargeman Job 2019.