Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 (02/2020 Batch): Join Indian Coast Guard has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Yantrik Vacancy 2020. It invites online application form for the qualified male aspirants. Hence, the candidates who search for the Coast Guard job can use this opportunity. Candidates can apply via online mode from 16th March to 22nd March 2020 (up to 05:00 PM). Moreover, the Join Indian Coast Guard apply online link and notice will be mentioned on the website of Join Indian Coast Guard.
Hence, the candidates must have completed the following educational qualification such as Matric or Equivalent and Diploma in Engineering. Moreover, the minimum and maximum age limits should be 18 and 22 years for this Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2020. The selection will be based on Written exam, physical fitness test and medical exam. The chosen aspirants will be posted at the Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020 – Summary
The complete details of New Join Indian Coast Guard notification 2020 are described in the table as follows-
|Authority||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Vacancy Name||Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Batch Recruitment|
|Total Posts||37 Seats|
|Starting Date for Online Form/Registration||16th March 2020|
|Ending Date for Online Form/Registration||22nd March 2020|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
Aspirants must read the Coast Guard official notification before apply to this latest job in Join Indian Coast Guard.
Eligibility Criteria for 02/2020 Batch Vacancy
Candidates must possess the following qualifications, age limits, experience, and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering with Minimum of 60% Aggregate Marks.
- The age limits should be between 18 to 22 years for this recruitment i.e. 01.08.1998 to 31.07.2002.
- Also, age relaxation will be provided as per authority rules.
Yantrik 02/2020 Batch Physical Eligibility Details
- Height – 157 CMS
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes
- 10 Push up
- Chest – Minimum 5 CMS Expansion
- It filters the aspirants on the basis of Written Exam, physical fitness test, and Medical exam.
- There is no application fee for Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2019.
Mode of Applications
- Aspirants can apply via online application mode only.
How to apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Jobs 2020
- First of all, go to the official website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Thereafter, check the Yantrik notification regarding this job and select it.
- Next, read the Coast Guard official notifications carefully.
- Now, enter the details in the online application form correctly and apply for the respective posts.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the online application form for future use.
Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Batch Vacancy – Important Links
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visits Official Website||Click Here|
Eligible aspirants can apply to this job in Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2020. Please refer to the official portal for syllabus, written exam date, selection list of aspirants, further new updates, changes and upcoming recruitment in Join Indian Coast Guard 2020.