Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018: Indian Coast Guard has released Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018, Coast Guard GD Navik Admit Card 2018 declared. Applicants may download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018 from given below link:
Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018: Click Here
Official Website of Indian Coast Guard: Click Here
Read Indian Cost Guard Navik GD 01/2019 Batch Vacancy Notice: Click Here
More Admit Cards on RightRasta.com: Click Here
- Applicants are required to bring 3 copies of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2018.
- Applicants are required latest identical color passport size photographs with Blue background (Not older than one month) pasted.
- Signed at the bottom of application form against space provided for the signature.
- Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all documents attested like 10th Mark-sheet, 12th Mark-sheet, Cast Certificate if applicable, Domicile Certificate related to own State.
- Candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
Indian Coast Guard has invite online form for Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD Online Form 2018, Indian Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD Online Form 2018 batch 01/2019. Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Online form available from 01.07.2018 to 10.07.2018. More details for Coast Guard 10+2 Navik GD Online Form 2018 given below:
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 01/2019 Batch
Pay, Perks and Others Benefits:
On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Applicants 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
Applicants age: Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb1997 to31 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
No fee for all Candidates.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
- Hearing. Normal.
- Visual Standard: 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible).
Selection based on short listing, written exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical Examination.
Opening Date for Online Form: 01.07.2018
Last date of apply online: 10.07.2018 till 05:00 PM
Admit Card Available: September 2018
Exam Date: September/October 2018
Applicants read detailed official notification before apply and visit official website regularly for latest updates.