Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019: The Indian Army has declared notice for Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) job online form 2019 and invites online application for Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2019. Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 25 April 2019 to 08 June 2019. Call Letter for the rally recruitment will be sent through registered Email address.
Candidates should reach the venue on the provided date and time as mentioned on the call letter. Recruitment rallies are proposed to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change.
Table of Contents
Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019 Details
Indian Army has invited applications for interested aspirants can apply for the vacancy through the online on or before 08 June 2019. Aspirants kindly read the Army official notification for educational criteria for the vacancy. Candidates read complete details before applying the online application form. Check details as given:
- Post Name: Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
- Total Number of Posts: 100
Candidates hold a minimum educational qualification is 10th Class/Matric/SSLC or its equivalent with 45% marks and minimum 33% marks in each subject from any recognized Board, eligible for Army GD Soldier Recruitment 2019.
- Applicant’s born between 01 October 1998 to 01 April 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Application Fee for CAPF AC Recruitment 2019
- There is no application fee for this vacancy
Minimum Physical Requirements
- Height: 142 cms
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age as per Army medical standards.
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- 1.6 Km Run Up to 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I, Up to 8 Min – Group –II
- Long Jump 10 Feet (qualify)
- High Jump 3 Feet (qualify)
Indian Army Soldier Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Interested eligible applicants should apply through only online mode, any other application medium would not be accepted. The online application submission started on 25 April 2019 and closed on 08 June 2019. Eligible candidates can apply in the online mode on or before 08 June 2019. Follow the given steps by steps process for filling up the Indian Army GD Soldier online application form 2019.
- Visit the Indian Army official recruitment site.
- Click on the tab “Recruitment” and read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details and done completely the registration process.
- Now, log-in to the registered account using the Email ID and Password.
- Enter educational qualifications and related information’s.
- After filling all the details, upload the scan copy of the photo and signature.
- Finally, deposit the fee using online payment gateways.
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam
Indian Army Recruitment 2019; Important Dates
Candidates can check Indian Army important time duration and fill their application form as given below time frame:
|Apply Online within||25 April 2019 to 08 June 2019|
|Last date for apply online||08 June 2019|
|Exam Date||Declared soon|
Check given important links to read vacancy details and apply online:
|Download New Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Download Right Rasta New App||Click Here|
Candidates kindly read detailed Indian Army Soldier GD Recruitment 2019 Official detailed notification before filling the online application form.