Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2020 is available from December 1st, 2019. Indian Air Force has invited online applications from for Indian Men & women for the Flying/ Ground Duty / Technical Branches commencing in January 2020. Qualify candidates appointed for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Short Service Commission/Permanent in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
Indian citizens/candidates, having a minimum of 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics each in 10+2 are eligible to register for ADCAT 2020 Online Form January 2020. Interested candidates may apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2020 from 01st December 2019 to 30th December 2019.
Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Registrants must hold Aadhar Card.
- There are 4 major steps for applying for & Registration, Form Filling and Uploading Documents, Deposit Fee and Checking Form Status.
- Pre-requisites: scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, and right thumb impression in the specified format.
Application Fee: Rs. 250 (General) & other are exempted
Fill in the details carefully as there is no facility for modifying details entered once the online application is submitted.
AFCAT Application Form 2020 Dates
The AFCAT exam will be conducted twice a year in February and August. Mention below are the important dates related to the AFCAT registration process:
|Declare AFCAT 2020 Notification||22 November 2019|
|AFCAT Registration Dates||01st December 2019 to 30th December 2019|
|Release of AFCAT 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|AFCAT 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
AFCAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before starting the registration procedure, aspirants must go through the official notification. The criteria are defined as per the applicant’s personal details and the branch they will be opting. A brief about the AFCAT criteria same are listed below:
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: As per the branch wise.
- Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 to 24 years as on January 1st, 2021.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 to 26 years as on 01st January 2021.
The Date of Birth accepted by the Indian Air force is that entered in the Matriculation Certificate or in a certificate recognized by a University.
- Below 25 years must be unmarried at the time of starting of course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are not eligible.
- Graduation Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in the related stream/branch. Aspirant check official notification as mention below for complete post wise educational qualifications.
Pre-Requisites for AFCAT 2020 Registration
To fill the AFCAT Online Application Form, Aspirants must have the following documents ready in the given format. The documents are:
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signatures
- Scanned copy of thumb impression (Male- Left, Female- Right)
- Active Mobile No.
- Active E-mail ID
- Debit card/ Credit/ Net Banking login details
- Good internet connection
Important Links for Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2020
Candidates may fill their AFCAT 2020 Online form as per the given schedule. Also, advice to aspirant kindly fills the application form without waiting for the last dates.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT 2020 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting Latest AFCAT Updates on Mobile||Click Here|
Candidates may apply online for Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2020 using above mention link. Kindly check official notification for more details about AFCAT 2020 Recruitment.