Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2019 are available from June 1st, 2019. Indian Air Force has invited online applications from for Indian Men & women for the Flying/ Ground Duty / Technical Branches commencing in July 2020. Qualify candidates appointed for grant of Short Service Commission in Flying Branch and Short Service Commission/Permanent in Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
Indian citizens/candidates, having minimum 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics each in 10+2 are eligible to register for ADCAT 2019 Online Form latest by June 30, 2019. Interested candidates may apply for AFCAT Recruitment 2019 from 01st June 2019 to 30th June 2019. The AFCAT 2019 exam will be conducted in the third week of August 2019.
Table of Contents
Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2019
- Registrants must hold Aadhar Card.
- There are 4 major steps for applying for & Registration, Form Filling and Uploading Documents, Deposit Fee and Checking Form Status.
- Pre-requisites: scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, and right thumb impression in the specified format.
Application Fee: Rs. 250 (General) & other are exempted
Fill in the details carefully as there is no facility for modifying details entered once the online application is submitted.
AFCAT Application Form 2019 Dates
The AFCAT exam will be conducted twice a year in February and August. Mention below are the important dates related to the AFCAT registration process:
|Declare AFCAT 2019 Notification||01st June 2019|
|AFCAT Registration Dates||01st June 2019 to 30th June 2019|
|Release of AFCAT 2019 Admit Card||In the first week of August 2019|
|AFCAT 2019 Exam Date||Last week of August 2019|
AFCAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before starting the registration procedure, aspirants must go through the official notification. The criteria are defined as per the applicant’s personal details and the branch they will be opting. A brief about the AFCAT criteria same are listed below:
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: As per the branch wise.
- Flying Branch (AFCAT & NCC Entry): 20 to 24 years as on January 1st, 2020 i.e. born between 2nd January 1996 to 1st January 2000.
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical): 20 to 26 years as on 01st January 2020 i.e. born between 02nd January 1994 to 01st January 2000.
The Date of Birth accepted by the Indian Air force is that entered in the Matriculation Certificate or in a certificate recognized by a University.
- Below 25 years must be unmarried at the time of starting of course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees below 25 years are not eligible.
- Graduation Degree with a minimum of 60% marks in the related stream/branch. Aspirant check official notification as mention below for complete post wise educational qualifications.
Pre-Requisites for AFCAT 2019 Registration
To fill the AFCAT Online Application Form, Aspirants must have the following documents ready in the given format. The documents are:
- Recent colored passport size photograph
- Scanned image of signatures
- Scanned copy of thumb impression (Male- Left, Female- Right)
- Active Mobile No.
- Active E-mail ID
- Debit card/ Credit/ Net Banking login details
- Good internet connection
Important Links for Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2019
Candidates may fill their AFCAT 2019 Online form as per given schedule. Also, advise to aspirant kindly fill the application form without waiting for the last dates.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download AFCAT 2019 Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download App for Getting Latest AFCAT Updates on Mobile||Click Here|
Candidates may apply online for Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment Online Form 2019 using above mention link. Kindly check official notification for more details about AFCAT 2019 Recruitment.