ICCR LDC, Stenographer, Assistant & Programmer Officer Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Form for Indian Council for Cultural Relations Exam Online Form 2020. The Officials of ICCR are going to recruit 32 posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for this Indian Council for Cultural Relations posts, read the Exam notification carefully.
This is a piece of good news for the job seekers because the ICCR will recruit 32 candidates for LDC, Stenographer, Assistant & Programmer Officer posts. Similarly, the online form will be started on 17th March 2020. And, the closing date for ICCR Job is
8th April 23rd May 16th June 2020.
ICCR LDC, Stenographer, Assistant & Programmer Officer Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Posts Name||ICCR Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||32 Vacancies|
|ICCR Recruitment Online Form 2020 Duration||17th March to
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
|Official Site||Visit Here|
ICCR Vacancy 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 17th March 2020
- Online Application Form Start date: 17th March 2020
- Last date to fill online Application form:
8th April23rd May16th June 2020
- Closing date for submission of Fee:
8th April23rd May16th June 2020
- ICCR Exam Date: To be announced
- Admit Card Released Date: To be announced
- Result Dates: To be announced
ICCR Recruitment – Category Wise Posts
|Assistant Programme Officer||10||07||01||00||01||00|
Eligibility Criteria of ICCR Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Age Limits (As on 1.01.2020)||Eligibility Criteria|
|Programme Officer||18-35||Any Degree with 7 Years’ Experience|
|Assistant Programme Officer||18-35||Any Degree with 5 Years’ Experience|
|Sr. Stenographer||Any Degree with Computer Diploma or Certificate & Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 MTS @ 100 WPM Transcription: 60 MTS (English), 75 MTS (Hindi), only on the computer|
|Jr. Stenographer||18-27||12th Class Passed with Computer Diploma or Certificate & Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 MTS @ 80 WPM Transcription: 50 MTS (English), 65 MTS (Hindi), only on the computer|
|LDC||12th Class Passed with Typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi, on computer|
The upper age relaxation will be given by ICCR officials.
Application Fee for ICCR Vacancy 2020
- General/OBC Applicants: Rs. 500/-
- All Women/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/-
How to Apply for Indian Council for Cultural Relations Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can fill their Indian Council for Cultural Relations Recruitment 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check ICCR Vacancy 2020 steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the Indian Council for Cultural Relations official site which is www.iccr.gov.in.
- Here, look at the notice on the main page that will appear as Indian Council for Cultural Relations Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the LDC, Stenographer, Assistant & Programmer Officer Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the details and upload Signature and Photo after filling the ICCR online application form.
- And finally, submit the Form fee (as applicable) for the ICCR Vacancy 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled Indian Council for Cultural Relations Application Form.
ICCR Online Form 2020: Important Links
Download ICCR Official Notification PDF:
- Programme Officer
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Sr. Stenographer
- Jr. Stenographer
- Lower Division Clerk
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information about ICCR LDC, Stenographer, Assistant & Programmer Officer Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details, please visit the ICCR official site. The complete details related to the Indian Council for Cultural Relations Vacancies will be known only after reading the Exam notification PDF. Kindly Read the ICCR Vacancy Notice before applying.