HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 (Out) | Apply Online Form for Haryana SSC Sanskrit Teacher Vacancy: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites online application form for 534 Posts. But before apply, you should read the HSSC PGT Sanskrit Teacher official notification. On this page, PGT Sanskrit Teacher application link is indicated at end of this section. Candidates who want to fill for the HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment form, read this page frequently. Also, get complete details of PGT Sanskrit Education Qualification, Age Limits, and Number of Seats from this article.
HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Board Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Examination Name||PGT Sanskrit Teacher|
|Recruitment Schedule||16th February to 3rd March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
- Released Recruitment Advertisement: 11th February 2021
- Online Form/Registration Start Date: 16th February 2021
- Last Date: 3rd March 2021
- Deposit Fee: 3rd March 2021
- PGT Sanskrit Exam Date: 14th March 2021
Category Wise Total Posts
Haryana SSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified HTET/STET in related subjects.
- “Good Academic Record” applicants having 50% marks after taking average of any 3 examinations from 10th/12th /UG/PG as the case may be.
- M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed/ Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course / Oriental Training in Sanskrit.
Age Limits (As on 3rd March 2021):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per HSSC rules.
|General/ Other State||Rs. 500/-|
|Female General (Haryana)||Rs. 125/-|
|Reserve Category Male (Haryana)||Rs. 125|
|Reserve Category Female (Haryana)||Rs. 75/-|
How to Apply for HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021?
Step-1: Open the official site of HSSC which is – www.hssc.gov.in.
Step-2: Hit on the HSSC Recruitment 2021 link.
Step-3: You will get the PGT Sanskrit Recruitment notification.
Step-4: Click on the ‘PGT Sanskrit Online Form’ button.
Step-5: Enter related details and upload images.
Step-6: Finally, you need to pay the HSSC Recruitment fee.
Step-7: Lastly, HSSC Recruitment application submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
We hope you liked the HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment 2021 detailed page. You should apply only after reading the PGT Sanskrit notification. Also save page RightRasta.com to get job news.