Himachal Pradesh HP TET Online Form 2019 popularly known as Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by H.P. Board of Secondary Education. The test is to determine the eligibility of applicants for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) in Arts/Non-Medical/ Medical)/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/Punjabi/ Urdu Subjects.
- HP TET is conducted in every year at the state level by HPBSE Board of Secondary Education
- The online Application form was invited via Department official notification on the official website on 07th May.
- The online Application form can be submitted on the HPBSE official website www.hpbose.org
- Aspirant willing to appear in H.P. TET for more than one teaching subjects should submit the separate online application form.
- The exam will be tentatively conducted across various exam centers in the state.
- H.P. TET will be in Offline Pen Papers based 1.5 hours duration test.
- Aspirants will be issued eligibility certificate on qualifying the Exam.
The selected applicants through H.P. T.E.T. will be eligible for appointment as a teacher in the schools of HPBSE Board, subject to fulfilling other criteria. H.P. TET is scheduled for the month of June.
Himachal Pradesh HP TET Online Form 2019 Highlights @ www.hpbose.org
|Scheduled Date of H.P. T.E.T.||16th, 17th, 23rd and 30th June|
|Exam Conducting Authority||HPBSE|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Medium of Exam||English or Hindi|
|Validity of Certificate||7 years from the date of issuance|
H.P. T.E.T. 2019 Important Dates
The schedule for H.P. TET 2019 as notified by the Board is mentioned below for a reference of candidates:
|Availability of Application||07th May|
|Application Submission Last Date||27th May|
|Fee Payment Last Date||27th May|
|Availability of Admit Card||5 Days prior to the scheduled exam date|
|H.P. T.E.T. Scheduled Dates||June|
|Announcement of Results||July|
HP TET 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for H.P. TET will be consists according to the stream and subject opted by applicants for the exam. Given below is the table for the eligibility criteria for various Subjects/disciplines:
|TGT-Arts||B.A./B.Com. with a minimum of 50% and 1 year B. Ed. or BEd (Special Education), OR 10+2 or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 50% and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B El Ed)|
|TGT-Non Medical||BSc (NM) with a minimum of 50% and 1 year BEd or BEd (Special Education), OR 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (BEl Ed) or BSc (NM Ed)|
|TGT-Medical||BSc (Medical) with a minimum of 50% and 1 year BEd or BEd (Special Education), OR 10+2 or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 50% and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (BElEd) or BSc (Medical Ed)|
|Shastri||Shastri with a minimum of 50% from an awarding body that is duly recognized by State Government.|
|Language Teacher (Hindi Punjabi/Urdu)||BA with Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi as an elective subject and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education/1 year BEd or BEd (Special Education), OR MA (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi) with a minimum of 50% from a recognized University and 1 year BEd|
|Junior Basic Training||10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks, and 2 years JBT certificate from a duly recognized Body, OR 1 year Diploma in Elementary Education, OR 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (Special Education).|
Important Links for HP TET Online Form 2019
Candidates who hold the eligibility as per official notification, they can used the given link to apply online. Advised to candidates, kindly fill the application form in the given time frame without waiting for the deadline/last date.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Important points related to HP TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- No upper age limit has been provided by the H.P. Board to apply.
- Relaxation up to 5% in minimum score in qualifying exam and in the HP T.E.T. qualifying score is provided for reserved category applicants (SC/ST/OBC/PH).
- Applicants appearing in any of the minimum qualify exams in its final year are also eligible to apply for HP TET 2019
- H.P. T.E.T. Online Application Form
H.P. TET Online Application Form can be filled only in online mode. The application would be available online, on the official website hpbose.org from 07th May to 27th May.
H.P. T.E.T. Application Fee
H.P. T.E.T.Application fee has to be paid through online, the various payment gateways on the official website during the application time frame. The transaction charges need to be borne by the candidates. The fee is mentioned below as per different categories.
HP TET 2019 Exam Pattern
H.P. TET Exam Pattern remains same for all the subjects. However, the point each subject is different depending upon the qualifying subject. The basic outline of the T.E.T. Exam pattern is mentioned in the table below:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and Paper based test)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Duration of Exam||150 Minutes|
|Scheme of Marking||+1 for each right answer, and there is negative marking|
|Minimum Qualifying Marks||60%, i.e. 90|
HP TET 2019 Result
H..P. TET Result will be declared on the official website only. Candidates can check the result using their Application Number or Roll Number. The steps to access the result are given below.
- Open H.P. T.E.T. Official Website
- Click on the H.P. T.E.T. Result link.
- Enter your Application or Roll Numbers.
- Check the result appeared on-screen.
- Download and print of the same for future reference.
Prior to the declaration of H.P. T.E.T. result, the Board would upload the tentatively Answer Key on their website for candidates to check an estimate of their probable test marks. Based on this Answer Key, the final result would be declared online.
HP TET 2019 Cutoff
HP TET Cut-off scorecard is the minimum marks set by the Board that candidates need to obtain in order to qualify the test. Candidates need to obtain a minimum of 60% of the total marks of 150 in order to pass the test exam.
Himachal Pradesh HP TET Online Form 2019