Haryana HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019: The Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd. Chandigarh has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Haryana HARCO Bank Clerk Recruitment, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer in HARCO Bank. A total of 978 posts are available at various branches of HARCO Bank in Haryana State including Gurgaon, Sonepat, Rohtak, Jhajjar, Panipat, Faridabad, etc. Interested candidates may apply for HARCO Bank Recruitment, Junior Accountant and other jobs. Moreover, you can read the HARCO Bank Vacancy 2019 details here.
HARCO is conducting online recruitment for the vacancies. The HARCO Bank Online registration has been already started on 14th August 2019. So, eligible and interested aspirants can apply for HARCO Bank Vacancy 2019 on or before 31st August 2019. HARCO Bank apply link is also provided below. Applicants can apply directly through the direct link.
HARCO Bank Clerks, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, and Assistant Manager/Development Officer selection will be based on the basis of Online Exam. As well as the online Exam shall be conducted by IBPS.
Before applying for HARCO Clerk Recruitment 2019, the candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the job.
Haryana HARCO Bank Clerk Recruitment & other Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 14th August 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 31st August 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: To be announced later on
- Preliminary Exam Date for Clerk: October/November 2019 (Tentative)
- The date for Main Exam for Clerk: To be announced later on
- Online single Exam for Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant, and Assistant Manager/Development Officer: To be announced later on
- Result Release Date: To be announced later on
HARCO Bank Vacancy 2019: Details
Clerk – 790 Posts
Junior Accountant – 123 Posts
Senior Accountant – 35 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Development Officer – 30 Posts
Clerk and Accountant – Level-6 (Rupees 35400-112400)
Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) – Level-7 (Rupees 44900-142400)
Eligibility Criteria for HARCO Bank Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager Posts
- Graduation Degree with at least 55% marks or B.Com with at least 50% marks from a recognized University
- B.A/B.Com with Economics or Math or B.Sc with Maths as one of the subject with 55% marks or B.Tech with 60% marks.
- B.Com with 55% or B.Sc/BA with Math or BA with Math or Economics and 3 years’ experience. OR M.Com/MA with Economics/ Maths with 50%
Assistant Manager/ Development Officer
- Bachelor Degree with Science with Maths/ Arts with Economics/ Commerce/ B.Tech with 60% Marks. Check official notification for check more details.
Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 42 Years
Age relaxation will be provided as per Haryana HARCO Bank.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EBPG (EWS) candidates of Haryana only: Rs. 300/-
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana
Selection procedure for Haryana HARCO Bank Clerk, Accountant & Assistant Manager Posts
- Preliminary Exam
- Main online (CBT) Exam
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience
Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer
- Online (CBT) Examination
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience
- Ten marks will be for the interview for the post of Assistant Manager/Development officer
How to Apply for Haryana HARCO Bank Jobs 2019
The eligible applicant can apply Online (the direct link is provided below) from 14th August to 31st August 2019.
HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019; Important Links
New Registration: Click Here
Login: Click Here
Download Official Notification PDF: Click Here
Visit Official Site: Click Here
Download Mobile App to Getting HARCO Bank Updates: Click Here
We hope above all details regarding Haryana HARCO Bank Clerk, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager/ Development Officer Recruitment 2019 is very helpful for applications. Moreover, kindly read the official notification pdf before apply. Also visits the HARCO bank official site time to time to know more updates. We refer to our career portal RightRasta.com to get latest notifications. Thanks.