FSSAI Exam Result 2019 – Released on fssai.gov.in: The Food Safety and Standard Authority of India has released the results on its official site. Candidates participating in the exam can check their results from the link given below. It is worth mentioning that this exam was held from 24th to 26th July 2019. Along with Result, the department has also released the cut off marks for all 13 various posts. Therefore, you can easily download your result and cut off marks from the link given below. The individual scorecard of the candidates will be made available on the official site by 30th November 2019. Further, details regarding the syllabus and schedule for written Exams for all 13 categories of posts will be made available to the candidates on FSSAI official website in due course.
|Exam Authority||Food Safety and Standard Authority of India|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Total Posts||275 Positions|
|Exam Date||24th to 26th July 2019|
|Score/Marks Released Date||20th November 2019|
|FSSAI Exam Result Status||Released on 15th November 2019|
How to download the FSSAI Result 2019 @ fssai.gov.in?
The applicants can check the FSSAI Result 2019 from this page. The Exam result is released for different stages of recruitment as per the prescribed schedule. The mains steps to download the result are as indicated below.
- First of all, go to the official site fssai.gov.in and click on the link provided for the Exam result.
- Check your appeared exam name on click on it.
- The Exam result will be displayed on the screen pdf. You can also download the result.
- The result contains the Candidate’s id and name.
- The candidates are advised to take a hardcopy of the Exam Result for further references.
FSSAI Various Posts Result 2019 – Download Links
And now, aspirants can download their FSSAI Results from indicated direct links-