FCI Admit Card 2019: The Food Corporation of India release the notification for 4103 vacancies in Junior Engineer (JE), Steno, Typist & Assistant. FCI 2019 recruitment exam is expected to conduct on 31st May 2019, 01st June 2019, 02nd June 2019 and 03rd June 2019. The Call Letter released for FCI JE Admit Card FCI Steno Admit Card FCI Assistant Admit Card 2019. The Admit card for those examinations is released 16th May 2019 the official website of FCI and it is expected to release after 15th May 2019 onwards. Aspirant can get the FCI JE, Steno, Typist & Assistant admit card with their login details will be available in your application. For more information about the eligibility and application process kindly refer to FCI Recruitment notification 2019.
Table of Contents
FCI Admit Card 2019 Download @ www.fci.gov.in
The Food Corporation of India has released call letter as a mandatory document to attend the examination. So the aspirants have to carry the call letter throughout all selection rounds. Once the FCI released the call letter applicants can get the notice for that and they have to download the FCI admit card before the exam in order to avoid the last minute discrepancies. Let’s take a brief of the FCI Examination 2019:
|Board Name||Food Corporation Of India|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, AG, Steno Grade, Typist|
|Application Form starts||28th February 2019|
|Application Form ends||30th March 2019|
|FCI call letter release||16th May 2019|
|FCI 2019 Exam date||31/05/2019,01/06/2019,02/06/2019 and 3/06/2019|
How to download FCI Admit card 2019 for Junior Engineer/Assistant Posts?
The Food Corporation of India releases the admit card only on its official website. So aspirants have to visit the official site to download the call letter. For that, they have to know the registration number/Roll No. and password/DOB which will be sent to the candidate’s contact details at the time of online application submission. Aspirants who successfully submit the online application on or before the last date with the fee payment will be able to download the call letter. Following steps will help you to get the FCI Admit card 2019:
- Visit the Official site of FCI www.fci.gov.in
- Find and Click the call letter tab on the home page.
- Click on the link FCI Call Letter 2019.
- Enter the Register number/Roll Number and date of birth and then submit.
View the call letter details and get the printout for your future use.
How to Retrieve FCI Forgotten Password
Login details will be mandatory for all the process of FCI recruitment like Form downloading, call letter downloading and result downloading on the official website of FCI. While forgetting the password aspirants cannot proceed with the official website so that FCI will give the facility to retrieve it from the website. Proceed the following steps to reset your password:
- Proceed the official website of FCI given on this page.
- Enter your Reg number, mobile number, and e-mail id and then submit.
- Proceed the link for reset the password via your e-mail or mobile number.
Selection Process for FCI Exam:
FCI Junior Engineer (JE), Steno, Typist & Assistant posts will be made by three rounds of selection process viz phase I and phase II online exam and skill test. All selection exam will have a duration of 1 hour.
- For Phase 1 Online Exam: The aspirants who are applied for FCI exam 2019 on or before the due date will get call letter for phase I online exam and it will be in qualifying nature.
- For Phase II Online Exam: Aspirants who qualify the Prelims online Exam will get call letter for phase II. The FCI will shortlist the applicants for phase II online Exam equal to 15 times of a number of posts.
- For Skill Test: The Skill test/exam will be conducted for Stenographer grade II vacancy for checking typing and shorthand skill. Aspirants who applied for this vacancy can get call letter for FCI skill test 2019.
Details on FCI Steno Admit card 2019
The call letter will be the necessary document that needs to be carried to the exam center. The aspirants can get the admit card on 16th May 2019 from the official website. After downloading the FCI hall ticket 2019 applicants have to check the details correct or any mismatch in the call letter. In case of any error, aspirants can request the FCI Authority to rectify the mistakes in the call letter or for a new call letter. Such details to be check:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Exam venue
- Centre code
- Exam Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions for the Exam
Documents Carry along with the FCI JE Call Letter 2019
Aspirants need to bring such documents for the verification at the time of the exam. Photo ID documents along with FCI JE/Assistant admit card 2019 need to submit are mentioned below:-
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhaar Card with photo
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any Id from Gazetted officer.
Conclusion of FCI Admit Card 2019:
- Aspirants do not forget to bring the call letter to the exam hall because without the call letter there is not allowed to take the exam.
- Along with the FCI Admit Card 2019 applicants have to carry such acceptable Photo Id Cards for the invigilator verification.
- Aspirants need to appear before 30 minutes to the mentioned time of the exam.
- If the candidates got name change between the online application process and exam then he/she have to submit the supporting proof of the gazette name change to get admission to the examination.