ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 (Out): Apply for ESIC Upper Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) & Stenographer Vacancy. This is big news for those applicants who are seeking jobs in ESIC. That is, the ESIC released UDC Notification to recruit 3847 posts. Moreover, we are sharing details of the ESIC MTS, Stenographer Recruitment on this article. Also, you will check details for the UDC Recruitment on this article. As per schedule, the online form for the UDC Recruitment will be begin on 15th January 2022. Further, check ESIC Recruitment details, age limits, eligibility and other job details from this post.
However, we suggest the aspirants to make use of this opportunity as in turn it offers a good career for the one who is seeking the career in the ESIC. Further, we are here to help you out to apply for the UDC Recruitment 2022 on this page.
Big Update: ESIC has released a notification for UDC, MTS & Stenographer Vacancy. If you seeking job in ESIC, then apply online using the given below link. Hence, if you find helpful details on this article like age limits, ESIC Recruitment dates, age limits, form fee, educational details etc.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 – Details
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
|Board Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS, Steno|
|Recruitment Schedule||15th January to 15th February 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 – Schedule
- Released Recruitment Advertisement: 28th December 2021
- ESIC Online Application Form Start Date: 15th January 2022
- Recruitment Last Date to Apply Online: 15th February 2022
- Date for Deposit Fee: 15th February 2022
- UDC Recruitment Exam Date: To be released
Region Wise Total Posts
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Age Limits (As on 15.02.2022)||Qualification|
|UDC||18 to 27 Years||Degree from a recognised University|
|Stenographer||12th class pass or equivalent|
|MTS||18 to 25 Years||Matriculation or equivalent|
Steno Skill Test:
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 WPM.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (On computer).
The upper age relaxations will be given extra as per ESIC rules.
ESIC Vacancy – Application Fee
|Other All||Rs. 500/-|
Steps to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022
- Open the website of ESIC which is –www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the UDC Recruitment URL.
- Next, you will read the Vacancy notice carefully.
- Later, click on the ‘UDC Application’ button.
- Enter essential details as suggested by the ESIC.
- Now, you have to pay the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 fee.
- Finally, UDC Application form submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Website||Click Here|
In conclusion, we hope you liked the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 detailed post. Moreover, you should apply after reading the ESIC notification. Also stay tune RightRasta.com site to get latest job alerts.