EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019 Released @ epfindia.gov.in | So, Download EPFO Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019. Moreover, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation India officials are going to conduct the EPFO Assistant Pre Exams on 30th & 31st July. Hence, the aspirants who have applied for the E.P.F.O. Assistant Jobs, must and should have to view this page. Also, the aspirants should get the EPFO Admit Card from this page with the help of the below-provided link.
Latest News of 19th July 2019: Aspirants also download their EPFO Hall Ticket for the Assistant Prelims Exam from the direct link mention on this page. Similarly, candidates can view the process of downloading the Pre Exam Call Letter from the below section.
EPFO Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019 Details
|Exam Officials||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Total Number Of Posts||280 Posts|
|Prelims Exam Date||30th & 31st July|
|EPFO Assistant Hall Ticket Release Date||Released on 19th July 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
Details Mention On EPFO Assistant Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Candidate
- Test Centre Address
- EPFO Exam Date and Time
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s Name or Mother’s Name
- Applicant Photograph
Important Instructions of Preliminary Exams
- Candidates should download the EPFO admit card before the date of exam.
- Also, aspirants should bring the printout of the Call Letters in the examination hall.
- Any issue regarding the downloading of the hall tickets can be resolved by contacting the Exam official.
- Aspirants are advised to verify all the details present on their EPFO Assistant Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Centre of the Test will be provided on the call letter.
- Aspirants are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the vacancy process.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Written Exam.
- Candidates should note that the EPFO hall tickets will have some guidelines for the written exam date and read it carefully.
Required Documents For EPFO Assistant Pre Exams
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the recent photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Any ID proof should be accepted
How To Download EPFO Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019?
- First of all, visit the official portal of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation @ epfindia.gov.in.
- Thereafter, E.P.F.O. main page link will be opened.
- Next, on the left, sidebar ‘New Updates News’ will be there.
- Click on this News.
- Next, all the new highlighted links will be displayed.
- Now, search the option for EPFO Assistant Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Find the direct link and click on it.
- Enter the exam register number, password, and date of birth to download Pre-exam Call Letters.
- Finally, assistant Admit Card will be open on the screen.
- Take a print to attend the prelims exam.
Also, don’t forget to carry in the SSA exam hall.
EPFO Assistant Section Officer (SSA) Admit Card Link
Download EPFO Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019: (Released Now)
Also Visits the Official Site – Click Here
To get more details about the EPFO Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2019. Visit our site on the official website. As soon as possible the authority of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation declared the Admit Card on their official site, we wish to all exam takers.