Elle Key Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki: Elle Key is a remarkable woman who has established herself in the entertainment sector as a film producer, director, and actor. Her followers also know her as Elle Key, a professional name she acquired. In addition to her tremendous professional achievements, Elle Key is married to Keegan-Michael Key, a well-known American actor, comedian, producer, and writer. The pair have been married for three years, having married in June 2018.
However, she has a passion for the arts and entertainment business, as seen by her professional accomplishments. Elle Key has worked as a film producer on various successful projects, including the smash comedy series “Friends from College,” which debuted on Netflix in 2017. She has also made short films and acted in a few plays, demonstrating her flexibility in the entertainment industry.
Elle Key Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Husband, Height, Parents, Net Worth
|Full Name||Elle Key|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1972|
|Age||51 year old|
|Birth Place||Syracuse, New York, America|
|Husband Name||Keegan-Michael Key|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Who is Elle Key?
Elle Key is a famous American Film Producer and Director originally from The Bronx, New York. Many people also know her by her second name, Elle Key. She is one of the successful producers and has been working in Hollywood for more than 20 years. She is well known for producing hit movies such as Boy Meets Girl and The American Journey. Apart from this, Elisa became news headlines numerous times for her married life as she is also popular for being the wife of Keegan-Michael Key who also works in the entertainment world as a writer, comedian, actor, and producer.
Elle Key Age, Early Life, Education, Biography
She was born on April 2, 1972, and will be 51 years old by 2023. Elle Key is a successful businesswoman with a wide educational background. She earned a bachelor’s degree in 1993 from Syracuse University. Syracuse University is a famous university in Syracuse, New York. It is well-known for its academic and research achievements. Elle Key’s stay at Syracuse University aided her in establishing a solid foundation in her chosen subject of study.
She was the type of lady who knew precisely what she wanted in life from the start of her career and got passionate about the entertainment sector. Elisa began to work as an actor in films soon after graduating from university. Many people are unaware that Pugliese began her career as an actor before directing and producing films. Over the years, she played a minor role in a variety of productions. In 1998, she made her acting debut in the film Montana, where she played Stephanie. This actress was seen as Gwen in the 2001 episode Who Is Breckenridge Long? of The Education of Max Bickford (TV Series).
She went on to play the CIA Secretary in the TV show The Agency the following year, and you can see her in an episode called Nocturne. This celebrity was also a part of the iconic television show Law & Order, where she played a secretary in the Patriot episode, which aired in 2002. Her subsequent roles were Carla Stanton in The Junior Defenders, Stacy in The Cake Eaters, and Goer in School of Rock Concert. Later, in 2010, she was recognized for her work on the short film Betrayed. She served as an extra crew member in Fair Game the same year. Pugliese’s first effort as a filmmaker was a television special called The 75th Anniversary Peabody Awards.
Elle Key Husband
Elle is presently married to comedian and actor Keegan-Michael Key. The pair got engaged in November of 2017 and married in a small private ceremony in their apartment, surrounded by their closest friends and family members.
Her net worth is reported to be in the $1 million range. Her principal source of income is her job as a producer, director, and actress, which has allowed her to work on several successful projects over the years.
Some Important Facts
- On June 25, 2018, she brought her hubby on the red carpet for the first time. They went as a married couple to the Ant-Man and the Wasp movie premiere in Los Angeles.
- Elle Key is a supporter of US Vice President Joe Biden.
- This skilled star utilizes her social media profiles to promote awareness for a variety of causes in which she believes.
- This celebrity was very upfront about her political beliefs and even backed US President Joe Biden during the elections.
- She even mentioned it on her social media sites. Elisa even publicly advocated for the Black Lives Matter Movement without fear.
- Elle Key is also the proud owner of 98 Films, LLC.
- Her main passion is to travel throughout the world. Pugliese has traveled much as a result of her job, and she is now privileged to travel with the love of her life, Keegan.
- This former actress-turned-producer is an avid sports lover who likes watching football. She and her spouse were once photographed in the stadium while watching a game. Elle Key, according to my research, is a New York Giants fan.
- This celebrity mentioned in a March 2021 tweet that she admires the work of Tiffany Haddish (comedian and actress).
- On July 13, 2021, she was spotted with her adoring husband on the red carpet at the premiere of At the Schmigadoon.
Social Media Handles
In this article, we mention all the information related to Elle Key’s Wikipedia.