DSSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 Released @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in | Download DSSSB 2/18 Admit Card & Check CBT Exam Date Here: The Board of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has declared the 2/18 Hall Ticket for various Post. Meanwhile, the CBT Exam will be held on 01st and 04th November 2019. So, applied candidates can download the DSSSB Pharmacist (2/18) Hall Ticket from this page by using the below-given link. The authorities are planned to conduct the DSSSB 2/18 Exam on 4th November 2019.
So all the aspirants can download the DSSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 on this page. All the candidates who are applied for the post, all those aspirants must download the Delhi SSSB CBT Exam Hall Ticket from the official site of the DSSB that is dsssb.delhi.gov.in or with the given below direct link. Further details candidates can check all the given below sections.
DSSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 – Highlights
|Exam Authority||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name Of The Recruitment||DSSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019|
|Total Posts||251 Positions|
|Exam Date||01st & 04th November 2019|
|DSSSB Pharmacist Admit Card Release Date||29th October 2019|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT Exam)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
DSSSB 2/18 Admit Card 2019; Exam Date
The officials of the DSSSB are going to conduct the written exam for the Pharmacist posts on 4th November 2019. So all the applied aspirants can download the DSSSB 2/18 Admit Card from the given link. Without Hall Ticket no aspirants will allow to writing the CBT Exam. Along with the DSSB Hall Ticket, the candidate needs to carry any valid government-issued ID proof.
Steps to Download DSSSB 2/18 Hall Ticket
- Step-1: First of all, visit the official site of the Delhi Subordinate Board @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- Step-2: The DSSB main page will display, in that Latest Section is there.
- Step-3: In that section, check for the link DSSSB 2/18 Hall Ticket.
- Step-4: Click on that blinking link.
- Step-5: Then you will get the Examination Admit card page for login.
- Step-6: Enter your exam details like Examination Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- Step-7: Then you will get your DSSSB Pharmacist Hall Ticket on your screen.
- Step-8: Download and check all the above details.
- Step-9: Finally, take a printout and carry it to the written examination hall.
To Download Pharmacist Admit Card – Download Here (Released Now)
You can download the DSSSB Pharmacist Admit Card 2019 using the above-given link after officially declared. Meanwhile, candidates check the Post Code 2/18 Exam instructions mentioned on the Exam Hall Tickets and official site also. Thanks.