DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2020 Released @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in | Download DSSSB 51/13 Admit Card & Check Lower Division Clerk Re-Exam Date Here: The officials of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has released the exam Hall Ticket for the posts Code 51/13 (Lower Division Clerk) Post. The applied candidates can download the DSSSB LDC (51/13) Hall Ticket from this page by using the below-given link. The authorities are planned to conduct the DSSSB 51/13 (LDC) Exam on 23rd February 2020.
So all the aspirants can download the DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2020 on this page. All the candidates who are applied for the Lower Division Clerk, all those aspirants must download the Delhi SSSB Lower Division Clerk CBT Exam Hall Ticket from the official site of the DSSB that is dsssb.delhi.gov.in or with the given direct link. Further details candidates can check all the given below sections.
DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2020 – Summary
|Exam Conducting Board||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Name Of The Recruitment||DSSSB Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019|
|Total Posts||Various Positions|
|Re-Exam Date||23rd February 2020|
|DSSSB LDC Admit Card Release Date||19th February 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT Exam)|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
DSSSB 51/13 Admit Card 2020; Re-Exam Date
The officials of the DSSSB are going to conduct the written exam for the Lower Division Clerk posts on 23rd February 2020. So all the applied aspirants can download the DSSSB 51/13 Admit Card from the given link. Without admit card no candidate will allow to writing the examination. Along with the DSSB Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket, the candidate needs to carry any government-issued ID proof.
Details Present On DSSSB 51/13 Hall Ticket 2019
The following details are present on the DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019. After downloading the DSSSB 51/13 Hall Ticket, check whether the given details are correct or wrong. If any spelling mistake or any mismatch is there then the applicants have to intimate to the officials.
- Roll Number.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Exam Board.
- Date & Time.
- Reporting Time.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Signature of the Board Counsellor.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
Steps to Download DSSSB Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
- First of all, the applicants visit the official web site of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- DSSB official main page will open, in that Latest Section is there.
- In that section, check for the link DSSSB Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that blinking link.
- Then you will get the admit card page for login.
- Enter your details like Exam Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- Then you will get your DSSSB LDC Hall Ticket on your screen.
- Download and check all the above details.
- Finally, take a printout and carry it to the written examination hall.
You can download the DSSSB 51/13 Admit Card 2020 using the above-provided link after officially released. Meanwhile, candidates check the Post Code 51/13 Exam instructions mentioned on the Lower Division Clerk Hall Tickets and official site. Thanks.