DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 Released @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in: The officials of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board have released the exam dates for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Lab Assistant, Legal Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Environment Engineer, and Probation Officer/ Welfare officer/ Prison Welfare Officer. The applied candidates can download the DSSSB LDC Hall Ticket from this page by using the below-given link. The authorities of the DSSSB are planned to conduct the written exams in August 2019.
So all the aspirants can download the DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 on this page. All the candidates who are applied for the DSSSB LDC, Stenographer, and other vacancies, all those aspirants must download the Delhi SSSB Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2019 from the official site of the DSSSB that is dsssb.delhi.gov.in or with the given direct link. Further details candidates can check all the given below sections.
DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 – LDC, Steno, Assistant & Other Posts
DSSSB LDC, Steno & Other Posts Admit Card 2019 | Check Exam Dates
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Names||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Stenographer, Junior Lab Assistant, Legal Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Environment Engineer, and Probation Officer/ Welfare officer/ Prison Welfare Officer|
|No Of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Exam Dates||August 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 (Junior Lab Assistant, Steno & Other Posts Exam Dates
The officials of the DSSSB are going to conduct the written exam for the various posts in August 2019. So all the applied aspirants can download the Delhi SSSB LDC Admit Card from the given link. Without admit card no candidate will allow to writing the examination. Along with the DSSSB Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket, the candidate needs to carry any government-issued ID proof.
Details Present On DSSSB LDC Hall Ticket 2019
The following details are present on the DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019. After downloading the DSSSB LDC Hall Ticket, check whether the given details are correct or wrong. If any spelling mistake or any mismatch is there then the applicants have to intimate to the officials of the DSSSB.
- Roll Number.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Exam Board.
- Date & Time.
- Reporting Time.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Signature of the Board Counsellor.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Exam Instructions for the Applicants.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
Important ID Proof’s Need to Carry for DSSSB LDC, Other Posts Examination
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee ID
- And any another id assigned by the Government
Steps to Download DSSSB Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2019
- First of all, the applicants visit the official web site of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board @ dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
- DSSSB official main page will open, in that Latest Section is there.
- In that section, check for the link DSSSB Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that blinking link.
- Then you will get admit card page for login.
- Enter your details like Exam Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- Then you will get your DSSSB LDC Hall Ticket 2019 on your screen.
- Download and check all the above details.
- Finally, take a printout and carry it to the written examination hall.
To Download DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 – Click Here (Released Now)
Download Recruitment Notification – Click Here
Visits Official Site – Click Here
Download App to Getting DSSB Updates – Click Here
For more latest updates regarding the DSSSB LDC, Steno & Other Posts. Aspirants are advised to keep in touch with our RightRasta.com page. Thank you.