DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019: Delhi Subordinate Board has been released the 51/13 Exam Hall Tickets of written exam for the post of Lower Division Clerk today i.e. 21st October 2019. Candidates, who have applied for the Post Code 51/13 Recruitment, can download their DSSSB 51/13 Admit Cards through the official site dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
The Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board Hall Tickets Link is also given below. So, applicants can download DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 by entering their application number and date of birth through the direct link on or before 24th & 25th October 2019.
|Exam Conducting Board||Delhi Subordinate Board|
|Exam Name||DSSSB Lower Division Clerk Exam 2019|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Download DSSSB LDC Admit Card||Download|
|Exam Date||24th & 25th October 2019|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
Candidates can check all the details regarding the DSSSB LDC exam such as date, venue and time on 51/13 Hall Ticket.
How to download DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official site www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- On the main page, click on the link Exam Hall Tickets.
- Now Click on, “Post Code 51/13 Admit Card”
- You will be redirected to the new page, where you need to click on the ‘Candidate Login’ page.
- Later, Enter application Number and DOB as DD/MM/YYYY.
- Now click on “Login”.
- Now, Login into your account.
- The Hall Ticket will be open on the screen.
- Download the DSSSB LDC admit card and save it for further reference.
Documents to Be Carried For DSSSB 51/13 Exam 2019
DSSSB Officials will verify the candidate’s details at the time of the online written exam. So, candidates need to carry valid proof to appear in the DSSSB LDC Exam 2019. On the day of the written exam, you have to take any one of the IDs given below.
- DSSSB LDC Admit Card
- Adhaar Card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- College ID
- Driving License
MP Power had invited various posts for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk Posts in this year. And also board planning to conduct the examination on 24th & 25th October 2019. So, the applied candidates may download their 51/13 exam hall tickets using the above link.