DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 (Out): Download Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited Junior Assistant Hall Ticket from www.dgvcl.com. The Board of DGVCL will release the Junior Assistant Admit Card on 13th December 2020. So, through this web page candidates can be found details about the DGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Date. Moreover, the recruitment Exam for the Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Assistant will be held on 30th, 31st December 2020, 5th, 6th January 2021.
All those candidates who are appearing in the written test will be eagerly waiting for the DGVCL Hall Ticket 2020. Therefore stay and connected on this website to download hall ticket after release. And we will share a link of the Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card at the end of this page.
Latest Update: DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak scheduled to be held on 30th, 31st December 2020, 5th, 6th January 2021. Candidates can check the same from this web page.
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 – Details
Download DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 | Check Junior Assistant Exam Date
|Board Name||Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL)|
|Name of the Examination||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Recruitment|
|Total No. of Posts||482 Vacancies|
|Examination Dates||30th, 31st December 2020, 5th, 6th January 2021|
|Admit Card Released Date||13th December 2020|
|Test Location||Across Gujarat|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
ID Proof Required in DGVCL Exam 2020?
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Employee ID
Junior Assistant Exam Date
Aspirants who got qualified for the DGVCL Junior Assistant must go to the next round of the Vidyut Sahayak written exams. So in order to attend the written test candidates must get their DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Date and Hall Ticket 2020. As the candidates can get the link to download the Hall Ticket from this page. As per the notice the Vidyut Sahayak Examination will be held on 30th, 31st December 2020, 5th, 6th January 2021.
Details Available on DGVCL Admit Card 2020
After published the Admit Card of DGVCL, you should also verify all the mentioned details:
- Name of the Candidate
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Written Test
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time of Exam
- Name of the Written Exam
- Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
How to Download DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020?
- Open to the site of Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited – www.dgvcl.com.
- Check the page of DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Examination 2020.
- If displayed, click on new link and Enter “Application Number”.
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ button.
- Lastly the DGVCL Admit Card available to download.
- Download and take a printout to appear in the written examination.
- Carry a recognized proof with the Hall Ticket on the day of Test.
We hope you liked detailed page of DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020. To get latest news about the Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited Examination, visit official page continuously. Also connected with the RightRasta.com to get updates. Thanks.