Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2020 Notification Released | Apply Online Form for DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy Online Form 2020. The Delhi High Court is going to recruit 132 posts for JJA/Restorer seats. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment, read the Delhi High Court Group C Vacancy notification carefully.
This is a piece of good news for the job seekers because the Delhi High Court will recruit candidates for the Junior Judicial Assistant posts. Similarly, the online form will be started on 19th February 2020. And, the closing date for DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Job is 11th March 2020.
Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (Restorer) Group C Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total Posts||132 Vacancies|
|Delhi High Court JJA Online Form Duration||19th February to 11th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Pre-Mains), Typing Test & Interview|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 10th February 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start date: 19th February 2020
- Last date of Registration: 11th March 2020 (10:00 PM)
- Closing date for submission of Fee: 11th March 2020 (11:00 PM)
- Exam Date: To be announced
DHC JJA/ Restorer Recruitment 2020
The Board has released an online form for DHC JJA/ Restorer Recruitment 2020. Therefore, the interested candidates should apply online by reading the DHC official notification PDF as given below. We advise all the candidates to kindly read all the DHC JJA Recruitment 2020 notification and apply online form. Moreover, we have given the DHC High Court official notification to read. Further details regarding the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 are mention here below.
Delhi High Court JJA Job 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from recognized University.
- Having Computer Typing Speed with 35 WPM.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2020):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
The upper age relaxation will be given by Delhi High Court officials.
Delhi JJA Vacancy 2020 – Total Posts
Application Fee for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2020
- GEN/OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 300/-
How to Apply for Delhi High Court JJA Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill their Delhi High Court JJA online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check Delhi Delhi High Court Vacancy 2020 steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the home page that will appear as Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the JJA Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the related details and upload Signature and Photo after filling the application form.
- And finally, submit the Form fee (as applicable) for the Delhi High Court Vacancy 2020.
- Finally, take the hardcopy of the filled Delhi High Court Application Form.
Delhi High Court JJA Online Form 2020: Important Links
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Delhi JJA Official Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information about Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details, please visit the DHC official site. The complete details related to the Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy will be known only after reading the notification PDF. Kindly Read DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Notice before applying.