Delhi High Court DHC SPA Stage 2 Admit Card 2019 Released @ | Download Delhi High Court Sr. Personal Assistant English Shorthand Test Admit Cards: The officials of the DHC has released the English Shorthand Test Hall Ticket for the post of Delhi High Court Senior Personal Assistant. The applied candidates can download the DHC Stage 2 Admit Card 2019 from this article by using the below-given quick link. Moreover, the authorities are planned to conduct the Delhi High Court DHC SPA English Shorthand Test on 12th & 13th October 2019.
So all the aspirants can download the Delhi High Court DHC SPA Admit Card 2019 on this page. All the candidates who qualify in DHC SPA Written Test, all those aspirants must download the DHC SPA Admit Card. Similarly, we have mentioned the direct link to download SPA Admit Card here. Further, interested aspirants can access all the given below sections.
Delhi High Court DHC SPA Shorthand Test Admit Card 2019 –Complete Details
- Organization Name: Delhi High Court
- Official Site: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Exam Name: Sr. Personal Assistant
- Total Posts: 57 Vacancies
- Job Location: Delhi
- Shorthand Test Date: 12th & 13th October 2019
- Exam Type: English Shorthand Test on Computer
- Delhi High Court DHC SPA Admit Card Status: Released on 19th September 2019
- Hall Ticket Released Mode: Online
Delhi High Court SPA English Shorthand Test 2019
Candidates who have qualified in the Delhi High Court DHC SPA Exam they have to eligible for the Delhi High Court SPA English Shorthand Test 2019. It is noteworthy that the DHC has released the schedule of the SPA Shorthand Test. As well as the DHC department planning to conduct Shorthand Test. Moreover, you can visit the Delhi High Court official site to know more details about DHC SPA Steno Test Details.
Delhi High Court DHC SPA Admit Card 2019; Exam Date
The officials of the Delhi High Court DHC are going to conduct the Shorthand Test for the SPA posts on 12th & 13th October 2019. So all the applied aspirants can download the Delhi High Court DHC SPA Admit Card from the given link. Without Shorthand Test admit cards no applicants will allow to Stage 2 Test. Along with the DHC SPA Stage 2 Admit Cards, the candidate needs to carry any government-issued ID proof.
Details Present On Delhi High Court SPA Stage 2 Hall Ticket 2019
The following details are present on the Delhi High Court SPA Stage 2 Hall Ticket 2019. After downloading the Delhi High Court DHC SPA Hall Ticket, check whether the given details are right or wrong. If any spelling error or any problem is there then the aspirants have to connect to the officials.
- Roll Number.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Exam Board.
- Date & Time.
- Reporting Time.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Signature of the Board Counsellor.
- Name of the Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Full Name of the Candidate.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
Important Documents Need to Carry for DHC English Shorthand Test 2019
Candidates kindly carry Two (2) Passport Size Photo and anyone from:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee ID
- And any another id assigned by the Government
Steps to Download Delhi High Court DHC SPA Admit Card 2019
- First of all, the applicants visit the official web site of the Delhi High Court DHC @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- DHC official main page will open, in that Latest Section is there.
- In that section, check for the link Delhi High Court DHC SPA Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that blinking link.
- Then you will get Tying Test Admit card page for login.
- Enter SPA ‘Login Details’ and click on the login.
- Then you will get your Delhi High Court DHC SPA Hall Ticket on your screen.
- Download and verify and check all the above details.
- Finally, take a hard copy and carry it to the Shorthand Test hall.
To Download Delhi High Court DHC SPA Stage 2 Admit Card 2019 – Click Here
Read Revised Exam Notice: Click Here
Also, Visit Official Site – Click Here
Download App to Getting DHC Updates – Click Here