Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020 (01/2020 Batch): Join Indian Coast Guard has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Navik Domestic Branch Vacancy 01/2020. It invites the Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) online application form for qualified candidates. Hence, the candidates who are searching for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 01/2020 Job, can use this opportunity. Candidates can apply via online mode from the date of 30th October 2019 to 08th November 2019. Moreover, the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Vacancy 2019 applies link and notification has been present on the site of the Indian Coast Guard.
Hence, the candidates must have completed the following educational qualification such as Matric or Equivalents qualification. Moreover, the minimum and maximum age limits should be 18 and 22 years for this Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020. The selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Test. After that, candidates will be posted in the Indian Coast Guard as a Navik Job.
Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020 – Brief Details
The complete details of Join Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020 notification are described in the table as follows-
|Exam Authority||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Vacancy Name||Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 01/2020 Batch Recruitment|
|Job Requirement||Cook | Steward|
|Starting Date for Online Form/Registration||30th October 2019|
|Ending Date for Online Form/Registration||08th November 2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Printing Admit Cards||17th to 22nd November 2019|
|Exam Date||November 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||17th to 22nd November 2019|
Aspirants must read the Coast Guard Navik DB official notification before apply to this latest job in Join Indian Coast Guard.
Eligibility Criteria for Navik DB 01/2020 Batch Vacancy
Candidates must possess the following Eligibility criteria, and age limits to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Secondary (10th) Class or its Equivalents with 50% Marks (ST/SC – 45%) from recognized Board.
- The age limits should be between 18 to 22 years (As on 01 April 2020) for Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment i.e. born between 01st April 1998 to 31st March 2002, both dates are inclusive.
- The age relaxation also provided as per Indian Coast Guard rules.
Coast Guard Navik DB 01/2020 Batch Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Details
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Test, PFT, and Medical Test.
- There is no application fee for Join Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2019.
Mode of Application Form
- Aspirants can apply via online application mode only.
How to apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2020?
- First of all, go to the Coast Guard official site @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Thereafter, check the Navik DB notification regarding this job and select it.
- Next, read the Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020 official notifications carefully.
- Now, enter the details in the 01/2020 online application form correctly and apply for the respective posts.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the Coast Guard online application form for future use.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 01/2020 Batch Vacancy – Important Links
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Moreover, eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020. Also refer to our site (RightRasta.com) for syllabus, written test date, selection list of the applicant, further new updates, changes and upcoming recruitment in Indian Coast Guard Job 2019.