Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 (02/2020 Batch): Join Indian Coast Guard has recently declared a notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) Vacancy 02/2020. It invites the Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) online application form for qualified candidates. Hence, the candidates who are searching for Indian Coast Guard Job can use this opportunity. Candidates can apply via online mode from the date of 26th January to
2nd 3rd February 2020. Moreover, the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy 2020 applies link and notification has been present on the site of the Board.
Hence, the candidates must have completed the following educational qualification such as Matric or Equivalents qualification. Moreover, the minimum and maximum age limits should be 18 and 22 years for this Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020. The selection will be based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, and Medical Test. After that, candidates will be posted in the Indian Coast Guard as a Navik Job.
Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 – Brief Details
The complete details of Join Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 notification are described in the table as follows-
|Exam Authority||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Vacancy Name||Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) 02/2020 Batch Recruitment|
|Starting Date for Online Form/Registration||26th January 2020|
|Ending Date for Online Form/Registration|
|Printing Admit Cards||15th to 22nd February 2020|
|Exam Date||February/March 2020|
Aspirants must read the Coast Guard Navik GD official notification before apply to this latest job in Join Indian Coast Guard.
Eligibility Criteria for Navik GD 02/2020 Batch Vacancy
Candidates must possess the following Eligibility criteria, and age limits to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Secondary (10th) Class or its Equivalents with 50% Marks (ST/SC – 45%) from recognized Board.
- The age limits should be between 18 to 22 years (Born between 01.08.1998 to 31.07.2002) for Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020, both dates are inclusive.
- The age relaxation also provided as per Indian Coast Guard rules.
Coast Guard Navik GD 02/2020 Batch Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Details
- Height 157 CMS
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-ups
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Test, PFT, and Medical Test.
- There is no application fee for Join Indian Coast Guard 2020 Exam.
Mode of Application Form
- Aspirants can apply via online application mode only.
How to apply for Join Indian Coast Guard Navik 02/2020?
- First of all, go to the Coast Guard official site @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Thereafter, check the Navik GD notification regarding this job and select it.
- Next, read the Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 official notifications carefully.
- Now, enter the details in the 02/2020 online application form correctly and apply for the respective posts.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the GD online application form for future use.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2020- Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Moreover, eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020. Also refer to our site (RightRasta.com) for syllabus, written test date, selection list of the applicant, further new updates, announcements and upcoming recruitment in 2020.