Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019 Released!!! Download 01/2020 Batch Admit Card 2019 from www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 Download direct link mention our page below. The Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 01/2020 Batch Exam Date & Exam Venue will be printed on Coast Guard 01/2020 admit cards. Download Join Indian Coast Guard Hall Ticket Details get following the page.
Latest News: Coast Guard Domestic Branch Admit Card 2019 Released! Download now using your registration number as per the application form.
|Exam Authority||Indian Coast Guard|
|Exam Name||Navik DB 01/2020 Batch|
|Online Form Duration||30th October to 8th November 2019|
|Admit Card Released Date||17th November 2019|
|Exam Date||Mention on Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post Category||Admit Cards|
ICG Navik DB 01/2020 Batch Admit Card Download link will be available here. Join Indian Coast Guard will conduct an exam for the 01/2020 Batch Post for Navik DB (Domestic Branch). Go through the mention of complete information, so that you will be up to date with every minute detail regarding the Coast Guard Admit Card 2019. The Coast Guard invites online form for the following posts:
- Navik Cook
- Steward Navik Domestic Branch
Every aspirant who is going to take part in the 01/2020 Batch Navik Admit Card must check the details mentioned on the ICG Hall Ticket 2019. If aspirants found any error kindly connect to the exam authority of Coast Guard.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC & Other)
- Candidate Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Address
- Candidate Photograph
- Essential instructions for the Coast Guard Navik DB exam
- Signature of the aspirants and exam counselor
All the aspirants must carry any one of the identity Proof as mention below along with the Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019. If the candidate who reached at exam center without ID Proof then he/ she will not be allowed to write the Coast Guard Exam. So kindly bring anyone documents as mention below:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Indian Coast Guard 01/2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Important Point
- Aspirants should carry the printout of them admit card in the exam hall.
- Candidates should download their Navik admit card till the date of the exam.
- Applicants are advised to verify all the details printed on their Coast Guard Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be mention on the Admit Card.
- Candidates should bring their Valid identity proof on the day of the Test.
- Aspirants are advised to keep their 01/2020 Batch Admit Card safe till the joining. The Admit Card will be needed at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the downloading of the admit card can be resolved by officials of the exam authorities.
The aspirants should note that the Indian 01/2020 Batch Admit Card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be read carefully.
How to Download Coast Guard 01/2020 Batch Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of ICG www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Find the Indian Coast Guard 01/2020 Batch Admit Card link and open the page.
- Enter your Coast Guard registration number or date of birth.
- The 01/2020 Batch Admit Card will be opened on your screen.
- Take a print on A-4 paper for further use.
We hope above mention details of Coast Guard Navik DB Admit Card 2019 is helpful for candidates. We advise to all aspirants kindly visits the 01/2020 Batch Exam Official site for more details. Thanks for reading, best of luck.