Coal India CIL MT Recruitment 2020: Coal India Limited has released a notification for management Trainee Recruitment 2020. According to the CIL notification, the department is going to recruit 1326 Posts. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2019-20 read the below-given details carefully. Interested candidates can apply online form for CIL Management Trainee Online Form on or before 19th January 2020.
Latest Update: Coal India MT Recruitment Notification 2020 Released on www.coalindia.in. Interested candidates can read CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019-20 notification and apply online form in between 21st December 2019 to 19th January 2020.
Coal India MT Recruitment 2019-20 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Coal India Limited|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Post Name||CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019-20|
|Total Posts||1326 Vacancies|
|CIL MT Recruitment 2019-20 Online Form Duration||21st December 2019 to 19th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date: 21st December 2019
- Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 19th January 2020 (11:00 PM)
- Coal India MT Recruitment Exam Date: 27th & 28th February 2020 (Tentative)
- Result Released Date: To be announced
Coal India MT Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria & Total Posts
(As on 31.07.2020)
|Mining||117||29||77||43||22||288||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in related branch with minimum 60% marks.|
|Coal Preparation||11||2||7||5||3||28||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|Systems||18||5||13||7||3||46||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA Degree with minimum 60% marks.|
|Materials Management||12||2||8||4||2||28||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full-time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.|
|Finance & Accounts||70||26||68||38||52||254||Qualified CA / ICWA.|
|Personnel & HR||35||8||24||14||8||89||Graduates with at least two years full-time Post-Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) with minimum 60% marks.|
|Marketing & Sales||7||2||9||3||2||23||Recognized Degree with 2 years full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) with minimum 60% marks|
|Community Development||11||3||7||4||1||26||Minimum two years full-time Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma of 02 years duration in Rural Development/ Community Development/ Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.|
2 years Full-time PG Degree in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
#The minimum qualifying marks for General, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & EWS category applicants are 60%. For SC, ST and PwD candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Coal India MT Vacancy 2020: Age Limits
According to the CIL MT notification, the age criteria (As on 1st April 2020) as given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
The upper age relaxation will be provided extra as per CIL rules. Kindly read the CIL Official notification for age-related relaxations.
Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2019 Application Fee
Interested candidates pay the Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Application Fee through various online payment modes as-
- GEN/ OBC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants: Nil
CIL Management Trainee Selection Process & Exam Pattern
The duration of the Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of 02 papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each.
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- General English
- The Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline/Branch related) with 100 Multiple Choice Questions in each paper.
Minimum qualifying marks in the CIL CBT Test
- General (UR) / EWS – 40 marks in each paper
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 35 marks in each paper
- SC / ST / PwD – 30 marks in each paper
- A list of applicants who are provisionally qualified for the Personal Interview will be uploaded in the Coal India official site. And they will be intimated about the Interview date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail address as filled by the applicants in the CIL online application form. The personal interview will be of 10 marks.
Steps to Apply for CIL MT Online Application Form 2020
Interested candidates can apply their CIL MT online application form from the link given below. Similarly, candidates may CIL apply online form by following the indicated steps.
- First of all, the candidate should visit the CIL official site
- You will get into the CIL official website.
- Next, check the CIL MT Recruitment section here.
- After reading the CIL MT notice PDF carefully, click on the Apply link.
- Enter your educational and other details and upload images.
- Submit the CIL MT Exam fee (If or as prescribed) for the recruitment.
- Take a hardcopy of the CIL online application form 2020.
Apply Online Form: Apply Here
Download CIL MT Detailed Notification PDF: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
For more details about Coal India MT Management Trainee Recruitment 2020, please visit the official website www.coalindia.in. Furthermore, we are referring out platform RightRasta.com to get Sarkari Exam updates. Thanks.