UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 | Combined Medical Services Admit Card/ UPSC Call Letter, Exam Date at upsconline.nic.in
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the Admit Card status on 23 June 2023 for Combined Medical Services Recruitment on its official website to conduct the Exam. As per the news, the UPSC will conduct the Combined Medical Services test on 16 July 2023 for various vacant posts. On this page, we will be providing a link to download UPSC CMS Admit Card for the exam. So, check important guidelines and download the UPSC Combined Medical Services admit card for recruitment.
The CMS Admit Card is a crucial document that aspirants must possess in order to appear for the CMS Exam. To find the UPSC CMS call letter 2023, candidates should visit the official site upsconline.nic.in and find the recruitment section for acquiring their CMS call letter. The admit card will contain comprehensive details about the test and candidate details. It is imperative for candidates to keep a printed copy of the UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card for future reference and carry it to the center on the day of the test.
Details of UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023
|UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023|
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Medical Services (CMS)|
|Exam Date||16 July 2023|
|Admit Card Status||Released Now|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2023: Key Highlights
- The online application form invited eligible applicants for various posts.
- The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill various seats of the CMS in the department.
- The test will be held to fill up the vacant seats of the CMS Cadre.
- Now, the authority released the CMS Admit Card link to conduct the Exam.
CMS Call Letter: Verification
The UPSC CMS Call Letter 2023 usually contains the following details:
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Instructions for the Test
- Photograph and signature
- Date and time
It is important to verify all the details given in the UPSC CMS Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately report to the concerned authorities for modification. It is also recommended to keep a copy of the Combined Medical Services Admit Card till the end of the vacancy process.
Steps to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023
You can follow the step-by-step process shared below on the page to download the Call Letter for CMS Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the “CMS Admit Card” tab on the top menu bar.
- Select “Login” from the list.
- Enter your registration number and DOB in the required fields.
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Your Combined Medical Services Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details given in the UPSC Combined Medical Services Call Letter like your photograph, time, and venue.
- Find and take a printout of the CMS Admit Card for future use.
|Admit Card||Check Here|
|Visit Site||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Twitter||Click Here|
UPSC invited application forms for recruitment on the official site for vacant positions. You are advised to check the news available on the website about the UPSC Call Letter. The details of the career schedule for the Exam are available on the website as well. And follow the RightRasta.com site to get news about UPSC CMS Admit Card.