CLAT Admit Card 2019 Released: The National Law University Odisha, Cuttack has declared the hall tickets of CLAT 2019 on May 13th, 2019. The CLAT admit card can be downloaded from CLAT official website I.E. clat.ac.in. The CLAT 2019 examination held on 26th May 2019. Those candidates who have filled the online application form along with a fee, they can download their CLAT admit card clicking by given official link.
Aspirants have to enter login details – registration number and password of CLAT 2019 to access CLAT e-call letter.
Download CLAT Admit Card 2019 @ clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
Aspirants may follow the mentioned links to download admit card. Candidates required to cross-check personal and form details mentioned on CLAT admit card.
NLU Odisha has conducted the national level law entrance exam for May 26th, 2019. As of now, no changes have been made in the CLAT Exam Pattern.
- It is must to carry a valid Photo ID proof along with the hall ticket on the exam day.
- This year, the offline based exam will be conducted in approximately 40 cities across the country.
- From 2019, CLAT will be conducted in Offline (pen-paper) based, notified NLU Consortium.
Any discrepancy in the CLAT Admit Card 2019 document must be contacted immediately at the [email protected] Applicants failing to produce their admit card will not be allowed to appear for the written exam.
Highlights of CLAT Admit Card
|Released CLAT Admit Card||13th May 2019|
|Issuing Authority||NLU Odisha, Cuttack|
|Details on Admit Card||Candidates and examination details|
|Acceptable Photo ID Proof||Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 2929 | 09446899010|
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the official website of CLAT i.e.clat.ac.in
- Scroll to the top section to Login Page of CLAT 2019.
- Next, click on the CLAT Admit Card’ button.
- Enter Registered Email I.D. and password and Submit.
- Next, a drop down column will sheen with ‘Assessment’, ‘Course’ and ‘Action’ as choices.
- Click on the Generate link. Check and download CLAT Hall Ticket.
- Take a print and check the details mentioned on CLAT Admit Card 2019 carefully.
Details Mentioned in CLAT 2019 Admit Card
Below are the details mentioned for CLAT Hall Ticket?
- Name: as mentioned at the time of CLAT Registration, the same name of applicants attend for the exam will be mentioned in the document.
- Father’s and Mother’s Name: it is the name of the aspirant’s parents as provided at the time of application form.
- Date of Birth: it is the date on which an applicant was born and should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate or any other official certificate issued in the name of the applicants.
- Application No.: the digits or app. number generated and issued to the applicants at the time of registration.
- Roll Number: it is the responsibility of CLAT authority to allow the roll number to the applicants.
- Program Name: it is the name of a law program for which the applicants is seeking the admissions. The programs offered are 03 years LLB, 5 years Integrated LLB, and LLM Programs.
- Category: Name of the category to which the applicants belongs. Categories are General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Specially Abled Persons, and Non Residents of India.
- Photo and Signature: The photograph of the applicant which he/ she uploaded as per the guidelines notified in the official notification by the authorities at the time of online applying for CLAT 2019 Exam.
Invigilator Signature: A box is provided in CLAT 2019 Admit Card where invigilator has to sign at in exam hall on the exam day.
- Exam Center City: It is the city where the CLAT will be conducted on the exam date and time (May 26th, from 3:00 to 5:00 PM).
- Test Center Address: It is the address where applicants have to report to attend or give the law exam.
- Exam Date and Time: it is the date and conducted on which NLU Odisha will hold the exam.
- Reporting Time: The exam time when the applicants have to report at the venue on May 26th, 2019.
- Exam Day Guidelines – these are few instructions and guidelines that need to be followed strictly by all the aspirants appearing for CLAT 2019 exam.
In case, the photo and signature are not properly visible or match on the admit card, then carry two copies of photographs with the admit card. Candidates should paste his/her recent color photographs and sign them. Report at least one hour before the starting of the written exam. Aspirants will not be permitted to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes of the start of the exam. If any applicants are found using unfair means, they are liable to be debarred from taking the examination. Rough work is allowed to be done only on the space available on the examination booklet. All electronic devices like Mobile, Electronic watches, and other such equipment are not allowed. Carefully read all instruction mentioned on CLAT Admit Card 2019.