CGPSC CMO Admit Card 2019: The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has declared Chief Municipal Officer written Exam Call Letter. C.G.P.S.C. CMO written examination going to held on 05 May 2019. There are 36 posts are released for this recruitment. Now, it has decided to conduct a written examination and interview for the selection of qualified candidates. The CGPSC CMO written examination will be held on 05 May 2019 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM. So, applied aspirants can download their CGPSC CMO Call Letter 2019 through C.G.P.S.C. official website: psc.cg.gov.in. Candidates can also check C.G.P.S.C. CMO 2019 Exam pattern, Syllabus, and Exam schedule from this page.
C.M.O. Exam is scheduled on 05 May 2019. Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the CGPSC Chief Municipal Officer Admit Card 2019 along with a valid photo ID proof in order to appear for the Written Exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without their C.G.P.S.C. Call Letter.
CGPSC CMO Admit Card 2019 Download
Aspirants may visit the given link to download Call Letter of C.M.O. Written Exam Call Letter. The link provided directly to redirect on the official page:
- Download Written Exam Call Letter (Direct Link): Click Here
- Download Exam Notice: Click Here
- Visit Official Website: Click Here
Chief Municipal Officer Written Exam: Important Dates
As you have applied for C.G.P.S.C. CMO 2019 Exam you need to be aware of the C.G.P.S.C. A.P.R.O. Important Dates for the upcoming events. The important dates for C.M.O. 2019 are tabulated below:
|Declared of C.G.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter||April 2019|
|C.G.P.S.C. CMO Exam Date||05 May 2019|
|Released C.M.O. Result||May/June 2019|
How to Download Chief Municipal Officer Admit Card; CGPSC CMO Call Letter?
Let’s have steps at how to download your C.M.O. 2019 Call Letter. The steps are given as follows:
- Open the official website
- Click on the link provided to download Chief Municipal Officer Written Exam Call Letter.
- Enter your C.G.P.S.C. User I.D. and Password.
- Now click on login.
- Your C.G.P.S.C. permission letter will display on the window.
- Download the C.G.P.S.C. Permission Letter and take an extra printout for future reference.
- Note that applicants need to go through the details released on the Written Exam Call Letter.
- In case of any discrepancy, contact the C.G.P.S.C. official exam authority at the earliest for rectifications.
Details on C.G.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter
Candidates are advised to check the information mentioned on their C.G.P.S.C. 2019 Call Letter. The following information will be mentioned on the C.G.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Timing
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
Note: It is very important to verify the details mentioned on the C.G.P.S.C. Written Exam Hall Ticket 2019. In case of any discrepancy on hall ticket contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
|No. of vacancies||–|
|Online application duration||January 2019|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Admit Card Status||Declared|
Valid Identity Proofs for Written Exam
Along with the C.G.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter, candidates will have to carry an Identity valid ID Proof, like:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- School or College Photo ID card
Written Exam Call Letter: Key Points
Here are a few important points regarding C.G.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter:
- The Written Exam Call Letter will be declared only on the official website.
- The Hall Ticket will not be sent to any candidates through hardcopy, and they have to download it from the online official website.
- Candidates can download the Call Letter till the date of the exam.
- Candidates need to make sure that all the details on the C.G.P.S.C. Hall Ticket is correct and the photograph on the printout is clear and legible.
- In case there is any discrepancy, contact the exam authority in order to rectify it.
- Take a color/BW print out of the Hall Ticket for the photo to be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to carry an Id Proof for verification.
- Read the exam instructions given on the hall ticket and abide by them.
C.G.P.S.C. C.M.O. Written Exam Guidelines
Here are a few important point exam day guidelines for candidates appearing for Chief Municipal Officer Exam:
- Report to the exam hall before 30 minutes from scheduled exam time.
- Hold your C.G.P.S.C. Admit card with valid I.D. proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall any later than 30 minutes after the starting of the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam center no sooner than two hours after the commencement of the examination.
- Do not bring any prohibited devices to the exam center such as calculators, mobile phone, pagers, smart watches, storage devices, and other electronic devices.
- Candidates can bring their blue or black pen and other essential stationery items.
Hoping that the information shared about the Chief Municipal Officer Written Exam Admit Card above as far as our knowledge is concerned has been beneficial to you. Aspirants can download CGPSC CMO Admit Card 2019 easily from the given link.