CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 @ cgvidhansabha.gov.in | Apply Online Form for Chhattisgarh Schivalaya Reporter Vacancy: The Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha has invited online form to recruit 8 posts. Similarly, the CG Vidhan Sabha online application form will commence from 5th May 2020 and will be available till 30th May 2020. If you are interested in this Vacancy and want to get the details like eligibility details, category wise seats, selection process, important schedule, etc. you may read this page.
On the 5th of May, CG Vidhan Sabha has released the Reporter Recruitment notification to recruit the 8 posts for the Chhattisgarh Schivalaya. Interested applicants who fulfill the eligibility may apply for the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment from the official site. The online application link will be available from 5th May 2020. But before that, you all need to read all details about the Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Exam. Candidates, below on this page you will get detailed information about the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter recruitment 2020.
Overview of CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020
|Exam Officials||Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha|
|Total Posts||8 Vacancies|
|CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 Online Form Schedule||5th to 30th May 2020|
|Selection Process||Skill Test and Interview|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Chhattisgarh Schivalaya Reporter Vacancy 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 5th May 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 5th May 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th May 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee: 30th May 2020
- Closing Date for Final Submission: 30th May 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Posts Details
Eligibility Criteria of CG Reporter Vacancy 2020
- Candidates having any Degree from any recognized university will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Certificate in Hindi Stenography from Recognized Board and having Stenography Minimum Speed of 140 WPM in Hindi.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2020):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years (Other State)
- Maximum: 40 Years (CG Domicile)
The upper age relaxation will be given by CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter rules.
Application Fee for Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Vacancy 2020
- General Applicants: Rs. 350/-
- OBC Applicants: Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST Applicants: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Job 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Job 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check the Vacancy Application form steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the website @ www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the main page that will appear as CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the application form.
- And finally, submit the Vacancy Application form fee (as applicable) for the Vacancy.
- Take a print of the filled CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Online Application Form.
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Reporter Online Form 2020: Important Links
Download Official Notification: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information about CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details about the Exam, please visit the official site. All details related to the Vacancy will be known only after reading the full notification PDF. Kindly read the Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha notice before applying.
FAQ of Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2020
The Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha application form starting from 5th May 2020.
The Board will recruit candidates through the Skill Test and interviews.
In the CG Vidhan Sabha Board has released 08 vacant positions for Reporter job.