CBSE Board Class 12th Result 2019: The Central Board Secondary Education has declared the CBSE 12th Class Result 2019 on 05th May 2019. Around 31 lakh candidates (18.1 lakh male and 12.9 female) appeared for class 12th examination this year. CBSE class 12th result for the year 2019 has announced. All students must be eager to check their result, as this result can decide their future/career. The wait is going to over because the board recently has declared the result.
Check CBSE Result
Before the publication of result, the Board notified all the students and other individuals through a notice on the official website. Therefore, it is advised to all the candidates to frequently visit the official website to get all the latest news regarding CBSE class 12t result.
Download CBSE Board Class 12th Result 2019
Candidates easily check their result from using the given links
- Download Result: Click Here
|Exam||CBSE Class 12 Board Exam|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam||Feb to April 2019|
|Date of result||05th May 2019|
|CBSE result website||www.cbseresults.nic.in|
CBSE class 12th result for private and regular candidates is published on the online mode. However, there are various other media such as IVRS, mobile apps, SMS, etc. which result be downloaded.
From the year 2018 to 2019, CBSE has gone digital and mobile. From last few times, CBSE is hosting Board exams result on online with the technical support and assistance of National Informatics Centre Govt. of India
CBSE has provided the number of websites through which students can access their result. Class 12 result for all the 10 regions will be released together only through an online mode. Result will be announced only through the online mode. Board will not dispatch any hardcopy of result to students through the post. They just have to check the result only through online facilities provided by the board.
How to Download CBSE Board Class 12th Result 2019
CBSE candidates can follow the given procedure to download their result from any of the websites
- Visit the official portal: Students have to start by visiting any of the CBSE result portals.
- Result link: On the website, candidates need to search for the Result link.
- Click on the result link: Now select Class XIIth result link given on the web page.
- Enter login details: Now, the result login page will display. Candidates need to enter Roll Number, School Number. & Centre Number. in the provided fields and click on the “View” link. For this, they can refer their class XI admit cards.
- Check the result: Result will display on the screen. Check the marks and result status.
- Save the result: Lastly, students can also download and print the result sheet for further use
Details mentioned on CBSE Class 12th Result
Students who will access their result online will find given details on their result sheets-
- Name of the student
- Roll no. of the student
- Mode of exam Regular or Private
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Name of school (for only regular students)
- The subject name and subject code
- Marks in theory
- Marks in practical including internal Assessment
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Result status (Pass/ Fail/Compartment)