BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission has invited the PM online form to recruit 69 posts. The BPSC PM Recruitment online application form for the post will commence from 17th February 2020 and will be available till 9th May 2020. If you are interested in the recruitment and want to get the other details about the Bihar PSC PM Recruitment 2020 like Eligibility Criteria, Category wise posts, Selection Process, Important Schedule, etc. you may go through with this page.
On the 24th April, BPSC has released the Project Manager Recruitment notification to recruit the 69 PMs for the department. Interested applicants who fulfill the Eligibility may apply for the BPSC Project Manager Recruitment online from the official site. The PM online application link will be available from 5th May 2020. But before that, you all need to read everything details about the Exam. Candidates, below on this page you will get detailed information about the Bihar PSC recruitment 2020.
BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Project Manager (PM) Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||69 Vacancies|
|BPSC Project Manager Online Form Revise Schedule||5th to 9th May 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bihar|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
BPSC PM Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 22nd April 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 5th May 2020 (Re-Opened)
- Last Date to Registration: 9th May 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee: 15th May 2020
- Closing Date for Final Submission: 22nd May 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
Bihar Project Manager Recruitment – Total Posts
Eligibility Criteria of the BPSC PM Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any Recognized University.
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2019):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 37 Years (Female 40 Years)
The upper age relaxation will be given by BPSC rules.
Application Fee for BPSC Project Manager Vacancy 2020
- General/BC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST Applicants: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for BPSC Project Manager Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the BPSC Project Manager online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check the Vacancy Application form steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the site @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the main page that will appear as BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the BPSC Project Manager Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the application form.
- And finally, submit the Vacancy Application form fee (as applicable) for the Vacancy.
- Take a print of the filled Online Application Form.
BPSC Project Manager Online Form 2020: Important Links
Apply Online: Click Here (Link Available on 5th May 2020)
Read Revise Notice: Click Here
Download Project Manager Official Notification: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information’s about BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020 given above is a great use to you. For more details about Bihar PM Exam, please visit the official site. All details related to the Vacancy will be known only after reading the full notification PDF. Kindly read the PM notice before applying.
FAQ of BPSC Project Manager Recruitment 2020
The Project Manager application form starting from 5th May 2020.
The Board will recruit candidates through written exams and interviews.
In the Project Manager vacancy Board has released 69 vacant posts.