BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Bihar Public Service Commission has invited the BPSC AE online form to recruit 255 posts. The BPSC AE Recruitment online application form for the post will commence from 4th May 2020 and will be available till 20th June 2020. If you are interested in the BPSC AE Recruitment and want to get the details like eligibility details, category wise seats, selection process, important schedule, etc. you may read this page.
On the 30th of April, BPSC has released the Assistant Engineer Recruitment notification to recruit the 255 AEN for the department. Interested applicants who fulfill the Eligibility may apply for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment online from the official site. The AE online application link will be available from 4th May 2020. But before that, you all need to read everything details about the Bihar AEN Exam. Candidates, below on this page you will get detailed information about the Bihar PSC recruitment 2020.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 – Details
|Exam Officials||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||255 Vacancies|
|BPSC Assistant Engineer Online Form Schedule||4th May to
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bihar|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Bihar AE Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 30th April 2020
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 4th May 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online:
18th May 8th20th June 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Exam Fee:
25th May24th June 2020
- Closing Date for Final Submission:
2nd June30th June 2020
- Exam Date: To be announced
Bihar Assistant Engineer Recruitment – Total Posts
|Branch Name||UR||OBC||BC Female||EWS||EBC||SC||ST||Total|
Eligibility Criteria of the BPSC AE Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline from any Recognized University.
Age Limits (As on 01.08.2019):
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 37 Years (Female 40 Years)
The upper age relaxation will be given by BPSC rules.
- General/BC/EWS Applicants: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST & Female of Bihar Applicants: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for BPSC AE Vacancy 2020?
Interested candidates can fill the BPSC Assistant Engineer online form 2020 from the given below link. Moreover, you can check the Vacancy Application form steps as given below:
- First of all, the candidate should visit the website @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Next, look at the notice on the main page that will appear as BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- After reading the BPSC Assistant Engineer Notification carefully, click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload Signature and Photo images after filling the application form.
- And finally, submit the Vacancy Application form fee (as applicable) for the Vacancy.
- Take a print of the filled BPSC Online Application Form.
FAQs Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Q. When will starts the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment application form?
A. The Assistant Engineer application form starting from 4th May 2020.
Q. What is the selection process of the BPSC AE Exam 2020?
A. The Board will recruit candidates through written exams and interviews.
Q. How many posts are available in the Assistant Engineer Vacancy?
A. In the Assistant Engineer vacancy Board has released 255 vacant posts.
Apply Online: Click Here
Download Assistant Engineer Official Notification: Download Here
Visit Official Website: Visit Here
We hope that the information’s about the “BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020” given above is a great use to you. For more details about Bihar AE Exam, please visit the official site. All details related to the Vacancy will be known only after reading the full notification PDF. Kindly read the AE notice before applying.