BITS Pilani 2019 Hall Ticket: Birla Institute of Technology and Science has declared BITSAT Admit Card and BITS Pilani Admit Card 2019 for the examination of Birla Institute of Technology and Science B.E., B.Pharma & M.Sc. Admission Test 2019. Birla Institute of Technology and Science written examination going to held from 16 to 26 May 2019. BITS Pilani recently declared the BITSAT May Exam Hall Ticket. Those candidates who have registered in BITSAT 2019 admission examination and waiting for Admit Card, may check BITSAT 2019 Hall Ticket from given below link.
Download BITS Pilani 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates may download their Bitsat Admit Card using given direct link:
Download BITSAT JEE Admit Card (Direct Link): Click Here
Visit Official Website: Click Here
BITSAT Exam 2019 Brief Description
|Examination Board||Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani|
|Exam Name||BITSAT Admission Exam 2019|
|Course Name||B.E., B.Pharma & M.Sc.|
|Educational Qualification||10+2 with 75% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects|
|Slot booking duration||28 March 2019 to 08 April 2019|
|Exam Date||16 to 26 May 2019|
|Exam Type||CBT (Online Based)|
BITSAT Admit Card Brief Description
BITSAT admit card 2018 is declared only for those candidates who were submitted the application form and BITS Pilani application fee before the closing date. The BITS Hall Ticket will indicate the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Roll Number
- BITSAT Application Number
- Date of Test
Download Admit Card 2019 Name Wise
BITS Exam Admit Card Name Wise: For the convenience of candidates the Birla Institute of Technology and Science will issue the BITSAT Hall Ticket Name Wise on the Birla Institute of Technology and Science official portals. The candidates can register their name at the given place in the portal, Call Letter Name Wise can download.
How to download Admit Card 2019?
BITSAT Hall Ticket available for candidates at the official website. Candidates must follow these given simple steps to download the BITSAT Exam:
- Visit official website
- Click on ‘BITSAT Admit Card’.
- Enter BITSAT 2019 Application Number and Password.
- Proceed to BITSAT Student dashboard.
- Finally, download the BITSAT Hall Ticket.
- Take print BITSAT Hall Ticket choosing by A-4 size paper for further reference.
How to Retrieve BITSAT 2019 Application Number and Password?
In case a candidate forgets their BITSAT Entrance Examination application number, they can retrieve it by clicking on the Forgot Application Number’ button. After that, a new window will redirect and the following details will be asked:
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
BITSAT 2019 Exam Instructions
- Candidates must be reached at the BITSAT examination hall as per the reporting time mentioned in the BITSAT Hall Ticket.
- Candidates should register their name at the registration counter and carry the BITSAT Hall Ticket and a valid Govt. ID card for verification like Passport, Aadhaar Card, or Driving License.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry in BITSAT Examination with any electronic tools like phones, calculator, pager, spy cameras, etc.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the BITSAT Entrance Examination center until the completion of the entire time of the test time. The duration of the entrance exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Applicants must ensure that the system allotted to them for BITSAT Exam, is working perfectly, it should be informed to the exam invigilator immediately if have any trouble.
- The BITSAT Exam 2019 questions appearing on the screen will be in English. All BITSAT Test questions will be of Multiple Choice Question type.
BITS Pilani 2019 Hall Ticket: Conclusion
Finally, candidates may download their ‘BITS Pilani 2019 Hall Ticket’ those candidates were applied for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Exam 2019. We will wish to all Candidates for their BITSAT Exam. We hope all candidates obtained good marks admitted to the Birla Institute of Technology and Science.