Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 | Check BPSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019 Details Here. Moreover, the Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission has announced 2446 posts for BPSSC Police Sub-inspector, assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment) and Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) for the year 2019. Know all about Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 – how to apply BPSSC SI online Form 2019, eligibility criteria, Bihar Police SI selection process and mores. Furthermore, check Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2019 complete details and apply online from 22nd August 2019.
Latest News: Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notice Released! Check Details Here.
Those aspirants are interested in applying for the Bihar Police Bharti 2019 they should go through the Eligibility Criteria and Bihar Police SI Apply Online from 22nd August to 25th September 2019.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Details
|Exam Authority||Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Sub-inspector, Assistant Superintendent & Sergeant|
|Number of Vacancies||2446 Posts|
|Online Form Schedule||22nd August to 25th September 2019|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Category||Latest Govt. Jobs|
Important Dates for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
The important of Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: Schedule to insides online form for Sub-Inspectors, Assistant Superintendent and Sergeant have been given below.
|Online Application Form Start Date||22nd August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online Form||25th September 2019|
|Bihar Police Sub-Inspector Admit Card released Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Aspirants hoping to apply for the Sub-inspector exam should meet the eligibility criteria set by the BPSSC Police Bharti and Promotion Board. Similarly, we have mentioned the complete details of BPSSC Sub Inpstecrot Vacancy 2019 here.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualifications
Aspirants looking to apply should have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
The minimum age to apply for the BPSSC SI Exam is 20 years.
The maximum age to apply for the BPSSC SI Exam is 37 Years.
Age Relaxation also applicable as per BPSSC norms. The following points provide the maximum age limits for relaxation.
- Maximum Age for Ex-Serviceman applicants is 57 years.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ EBC Female candidates the maximum age is 40 Years.
- All Aspirants belonging to the EWS/ EBC/ BC category, the maximum age is 40 Years.
- For SC/ ST Aspirants the maximum age to apply for the exam is 42 Years.
How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019?
The Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission is going to invite online application form from 22nd August 2019 to 25th September 2019. So, all Aspirants who meet the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria can apply online by following these steps:
- Aspirants will be able to apply online form through the website @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Complete the BPSSC registration process on the website.
- Proceed to fill the BPSSC application form with correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the Application Exam Fee as applicable.
- Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a hard copy of the applicant form & fee receipt.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Application Fee 2019
The Application Exam fee for applying to the Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- For General/OBC/ EWS Aspirants – Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST Aspirants – Rs. 400/-
Payment Fee Mode for the application Form is Online, Credit/ Debit Cards or Net banking.
Bihar Police Selection Process 2019
The Aspirants will be selected on the basis of the following selection process:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
The Aspirants will have to clear both Written Exams to attend for the Physical Efficiency Test.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern that Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission will follow to recruit for the position of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Superintendent and Sergeant has been mentioned below.
Prelims Exam Pattern
Preliminary Exam will test Aspirants on GK, GA, & Current Affairs subjects. The Exam structure for Pre exam is as follows
- The Preliminary exam will be conducted for 200 Marks.
- There will be 100 questions in the Pre Exam.
- Total Time to complete the Preliminary exam is 2 Hours.
Mains Exam Pattern
The Mains Exam will test Aspirants on the following topics General Hindi, General Studies, General Science, History, Geography, and Mathematics & Mental Ability Topics.
- There will be 2 papers in the Mains Exam for 200 marks each.
- Mains Exam will be conducted for a total of 400 Marks.
- The Mains examination will also be conducted for 02 hours.
BPSSC SI Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Measurement Test will be done on the basis of Running and measurement.
The Race (Running) for different categories has been given as follows-
- For Males – 1000 Mtr (01 miles) in 06 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Female – 01 KM in 06 Mins.
- For Male Aspirants – 04 Feet (Minimum)
- For Female Aspirants – 03 Feet (Minimum)
- For Male Aspirants – 12 Feet (Minimum)
- For Female Aspirants – 09 Feet (Minimum)
- For Male Aspirants- 16 Pounds Shot Throw to 16 Feet Min Distance
- For Female Aspirants – 12 Pounds Shot Throw to 10 Feet Min Distance
Aspirants are expected to have the following measurements to clear the test-
- Height for General/ OBC/ EBC Aspirants: 165 C.M. (Male), 160 C.M. (Female)
- The Height for SC/ ST Aspirants: 160 C.M. (Male), 155 C.M. (Female)
Chest Size (Only for Male Applicants)
- General/OBC/EBC Aspirants: 81 to 86 C.M.
- SC/ ST Aspirants: 79 to 84 C.M.
- The Weight requirement for Females Candidates of all categories is 48 KG.
- Weight Requirements for Male Aspirants proportionate with height.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019: Total Posts
The total vacancies declared by the Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission is 2446. The Post-wise and Category-wise vacancies have been mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Sub-Inspector||Sergeant||Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)||ASJ (Ex-Serviceman)|
|Extremely Backward Class||371||40||22||8|
|Economically Weaker Sections||207||22||13||6|
|Backward Class Females (3%)||62||6||4||2|
Bihar Police Si Recruitment 2019: Important Link
Finally, candidates may apply for the BPSSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2019. Here, you can use the BPSC SI quick links and apply online:
Download Official BPSSC SI Notification PDF: Click Here
Visit Official Site: Click Here
Download Mobile App to Getting BPSSC Updates: Click Here
We hope above all details of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 is very helpful for exam takers. Moreover, candidates read the BPSSC SI official notification PDF to check more details about Sub Inspector Vacancy. Also, we refer our career site RightRasta.com to getting the notifications. Thanks.