BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 released on 16th September 2019 @ bhu.ac.in. The BHU Admit Card will be available on the official site. Well, the BHU Non-Teaching Post (Code 4479 & 4503) Hall Ticket can be downloaded only those candidates whose application form is accepted by Banaras Hindu University. Hence, to download the www.bhu.ac.in Admit Card, you need to enter your Application Number and Password. This year, Banaras University has declared 1305 Non-Teaching and Teaching Clerk Vacancies. The Online Application Forms are now closed. The BHU Staff Nurse Exam will be held on 22nd September 2019 (New Date). In this page, we have provided complete details regarding the BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019. Thus, if you are appearing for BHU Staff Nurse Posts 2019, then read this page carefully.
BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 – Latest Update
- The BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 available very soon. So, candidates can click on the link given below to download their Hall Tickets.
- BHU Nursing Officer (Post Code 4479 & 4503) CBT Exam going to held on 22nd September 2019 (Revised Date)
- Candidates may read the given CBT exam instructions and pattern as given below.
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form was 29th April 2019 (5:00 pm).
- On 26th March 2019 was the due date to download the BHU Staff Nurse Application Form PDF Download.
- Last Date to Submit the BHU Staff Nurse Online Application Form had been extended to 29th March 2019 (5:00 PM).
Details of Banaras Hindu University B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
Banaras Hindu University Nursing Officer Admit Card releasing on official site. The Board is offering Non-Teaching Posts. Around 1300+ BHU Staff Nurse Posts is available. You can check the list of the posts and categories of the Posts – A, B, C on the official site www.bhu.ac.in. Thus, on this page, we will be discussing the BHU Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2019. The following details will be covered in this page-
- BHU Hall Ticket 2019 Date.
- How to Download the Banaras Hindu University Nursing Admit Card 2019.
- Details Mention on the Hall Ticket.
- What Documents to be carried along with the BHU Admit Card.
- List of Guidelines printed on BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019.
- Importance of the Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019.
- Exam Pattern of BHU Non-Teaching Posts.
- Written Exam Dates of Nursing Officer (Post Code 4441).
Banaras Hindu University Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
www.bhu.ac.in admit card:. However, the online application form link has been closed. The last date of the online application form was 29th April 2019. Moreover, the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 will be available online only on the official site. So, aspirants who will be appearing the Banaras Hindu University exam for Non-Teaching Posts can download their Admit Cards. To Download Staff Nurse (Post Code 4479 & 4503) Hall Ticket 2019, you will have to enter your Application Form Number or E-mail and Date of Birth. The Hall Tickets will be available a week before the date of the examination.
BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
The Banaras Hindu University Nursing Officer Admit Card will be available a week before the exam. The Admit Card of BHU Nursing Officer will be available online only. Thus, applicants who are appearing for the examination will receive a hall ticket as an Identity Proof. Since the online application form was extended till 29th April 2019, therefore, the BHU Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2019 might release a little late. We will soon update the dates on the website.
How to Download Banaras Hindu University Staff Nursing 2019 Admit Card?
To Download the Banaras Hindu University Admit Card, you need to have a proper Internet Connection, as the BHU Staff Nursing admit card will be available online. The step by step procedure to download the Banaras Hindu University Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Firstly, go to the Official Website of BHU @ www.bhu.ac.in
- When you land on the main page- Click on the BHU Admit Card Link
- A new page will be redirected on the screen
- Enter the Login Details- Application Number/E-mail and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit link
- The BHU Non-Teaching Staff Nurse Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the clear printout of the Nursing Admit Card 2019.
- The display screen of Staff Nursing Admit Card 2019 Link Page is provided below.
Details Available on BHU Staff Nurse (Post Code 4479 & 4503) Admit Card 2019
After downloading the BHU B.Sc Nursing Admit card 2019, you must verify that the details are present correctly or not. Therefore, we have made a list of all the possible details that will be on your BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of BHU Exam
- Registration Number of BHU Staff Nurse Post
- Name of the Post
- Exam Date and Timing
- Reporting Date of the exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre with City
- Candidate Category
List of the guidelines that have to be followed in the Exam
After checking on this information, if there is an error in the details, then immediately connect to the Examination Authority to make correction in the admit card. Moreover, applicants must note that the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019, will be available a week before the date of the Nursing Officer Exam 2019. Aspirants are, therefore, advised to visit the official website for the BHU latest updates and notifications.
Documents Required Along with BHU Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2019
If you are appearing the BHU exam, you need to make sure that you carry the valid documents to the exam center. The Banaras Hindu University has made a strict rule saying that applicant must carry additional valid Proof along with them to prove their identity.
Hence, the list of the Valid ID that you need to carry along with BHU Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2019 is as follows-
- A Valid Photo ID Proof (Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport) etc.
- A passport size color photograph. The photograph must be similar to the online application form.
- BHU Staff Nursing Admit Card 2019.
Important Instructions Printed on Code 4479 & 4503 Exam Hall Tickets
The www.bhu.ac.in admit card 2019 also contains a list of important instructions that have to be followed by the candidates who are appearing in the written exam. The List of the instruction that is available on the BHU Nurse Hall Ticket are as follows-
- Applicant must reach the exam hall an hour before the exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the reporting time.
- The applicant must carry all the documents carefully along with a recent passport size color photograph along with BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019.
- No electronic tools such as Mobiles, Pagers, and Calculators are allowed in the exam hall.
- You need to sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the Invigilator.
Importance of Post Code 4479 & 4503 Admit Card 2019
The Nursing Admit Card of Banaras Hindu University plays a vital role in the Recruitment process. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates who are appearing in the exam. It comprises of the Applicant’s details and Exam details. The BHU Post Code 4479 & 4503 Admit Card 2019 is an important document. Therefore, it is must carry the call letter and it should also be kept in neat and clean.
Summary of BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Exam||BHU Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019|
|Exam Conducting Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Number of Posts||1305 vacancies|
|Name of the Post||BHU Staff Nurse / Nursing Officer (4479 & 4503) Recruitment 2019|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||BHU Staff Nurse Admit Cards|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|CBT Exam Date||22nd September 2019 (Revised Date)|
|Status of the BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card||16th September 2019|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here (Released Now)|
|Read New Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Check CBT Exam Instructions||Click Here|
|Download Mobile App to Getting Staff Nurse Updates||Click Here|
The BHU Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 available on 16th September 2019. The last date to apply online is 29th March 2019. If you have any queries regarding the BHU Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019, then please leave a comment on the section below.