BHU PET Admit Card 2019 released on bhuonline.in. Candidates can download the BHU PG Entrance Exam Admit Card from the official website of BHU from 06th May 2019. Applicants need to log in with their registered User Id/ Number to download the Post Graduate Hall Ticket for M.A. M.Sc. M.Com. M.F.A MBA and other various Post Graduate degree admission entrance test. B.H.U. P.E.T. entrance will be conducted for multiples dates from May 14 to 24 in online mode. The exam conducting authority Banaras Hindu University sends email alerts and SMS to applicants for downloading the B.H.U. PG Entrance Test Hall Ticket. The conducting authority will not send the admit card through offline mode.
It is a mandatory document for every candidate who is appearing in B.H.U. P.E.T.
In case of discrepancy on the Hall Ticket must be connected immediately so that aspirants are not canceled on the exam day.
Download BHU PET Admit Card 2019 @ bhuonline.in
Those candidates who applied for Banaras Hindu University PG Entrance Exam Application form successfully, they can download Hall Ticket from here:
B.H.U. PET Important Dates
Banaras Hindu University has declared the revised schedule for various admission entrance examinations. According to the newly revised schedule, the examination will be held from 14th May. Candidates advised to check BHU Revised Exam Schedule for their record.
Applicants can download B.H.U. PET hall ticket at least a week before the exam date. They can check the notification related to the hall tickets on the university official website. Candidates note that each Hall Ticket is available separately for each exam.
How to Download BHU PG Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download B.H.U. P.E.T. Hall Ticket through online mode only. It will not be sent through offline or post. It is must to carry the hall ticket to the exam center to write for the exam. By following the below steps aspirants can easily download B.H.U. PET Hall Ticket :
- Visit the official site of B.H.U.
- On the website home, search for the Hall Ticket link
- Click on the link for B.H.U. PET Hall Ticket
- Enter the details like Registered Login ID/ Email ID and Password
- Click on the Search button
After clicking on the search button, the hall ticket will be displayed on the screen. Aspirants can download and take the printout of the hall tickets for their future reference. Hall Ticket contains the details including name, test details, allotted exam hall/centre details, etc.
Details on BHU PET Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket contains aspirants information as well as the details related to the entrance exam. Applicants are advised to read all the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket carefully before downloading it. Following is the list of the information mentioned on B.H.U. PET Hall Ticket:
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam venue
- Course applied for
- Exam duration
- Location of Exam centre
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
- Candidate Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Exam Related guidelines
The discrepancy in BHU PET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Once aspirants download Hall Ticket , they should cross check all the details available on the admit card. If they find any error/discrepancy, they are requested to immediately connect the Office of the Controller of the exam at the contact number or Email-ID
Documents Required with BHU PET 2019 Admit Card
Along with the hall ticket, it is must for the candidates to bring the following list of the documents. The Aspirant required to carry given document for the verification.
The list of the documents is as below:
- B.H.U. P.E.T. Hall Ticket
- Valid ID Proof of the applicants (PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ Passport/ Driving License/ etc.).
- Passport size photo similar to the one uploaded at the time of online application form submission
BHU PET 2018 Exam Centers
Aspirants can select the test centres of their preference during submitting the online application form for the entrance test. Once the exam centre is selected cannot be changed later at any stage. The Following table shows the exam of test centre for B.H.U. PET Examination:
BHU PET Exam Day Instructions
All the important guidelines are mentioned on the back side of the hall ticket. It is important to go through all the guidelines and instructions carefully before attending the exam. Following is the list of all the important guidelines that candidates need to follow:
- Visit the exam centre an hour before the starting of the exam.
- Aspirants shall not be allowed to attend in the test without valid hall tickets.
- Hall tickets can only be downloaded from the official portal of Banaras Hindu University by entering a unique registration ID.
- Candidates are advised to bring the Hall Ticket safe till the admission process ends.
- Aspirants will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes of the starting of the entrance exam.
- Aspirants shall not be allowed to leave the exam hall until the test exam.
- Electronic tools/devices are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Aspirants are required to paste their recent photograph at the space on the BHU PET Admit Card 2019.
- 10 minutes will be provided to read the guidelines/instructions.
- Applicants need to bring Blue/ Black Ink Ballpoint pen to write the OMR sheet.
- Bring one passport size photograph similar to uploaded while filling the online application form.