BFUHS MO Recruitment 2021 (Out) | Apply for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Medical Officer Vacancy: This is good news for those applicants who were seeking jobs in Punjab state. That is, the BFUHS officials released MO notification to recruit 200 seats. Moreover, we are giving you all the details of the BFUHS Medical Officer (General) recruitment on this article. On this page you will find all the related information for the BFUHS Recruitment. Moreover, the process of filling the form for the BFUHS MO Recruitment will start on 12th April 2021.
BFUHS MO Recruitment 2021 – Details
|Board Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (General)|
|Online Form Schedule||12th to 30th April 2021|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
- Released Advertisement: 12th April 2021
- Online Application Form Start Date: 12th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28th April 2021
- Date for Deposit Fee: 28th April 2021
- MO Examination Date: To be announced
BFUHS Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be MBBS or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Also must have registered with the Punjab Medical Council (PMC) or from any Medical Council of India.
- Refer MO notification for more details.
Age Limits (As on 01.01.2021):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 37 Years
The upper age relaxations will be given extra as per BFUHS rules.
How to Apply for BFUHS MO Recruitment 2021?
- Open the website of BFUHS which is – bfuhs.ac.in
- Click on the Medical Officer Recruitment URL.
- Next, you will read the MO notification carefully.
- Later, click on the ‘Application’ button.
- Enter Educational and contact details as required by the BFUHS board.
- Finally, you have to pay the application fee.
- That’s it, MO application submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.
Apply for BFUHS MO Recruitment 2021
We hope you liked the BFUHS MO Recruitment detailed page. Applicants should apply after reading the BFUHS notification. Also stay tune web page RightRasta.com to get career updates.