Bansuri Swaraj Wikipedia, Biography, Wiki, Ethnicity, Career, Net Worth:- Bansuri Swaraj is a New Delhi-based Indian criminal lawyer. She now works at India’s Supreme Court. She is well known as the daughter of BJP politician and former External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj. Ms. Swaraj died as a result of a heart attack. She suffered from heart problems in the aftermath of the incidents. Her family then brought her to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Sushma died despite the physicians’ best efforts to save her.
She was a senior BJP official. Furthermore, she was elected to the Lok Sabha from Videsha, Madhya Pradesh. Sushma was recognized for her contributions to the ministry. JP Nadda (BJP Working President) has now said that Swaraj’s corpse is stored in the BJP Delhi headquarters. The former Union Minister applauded the repeal of Articles 35a and 376 in a tweet. Narendra Modi (India’s Prime Minister) came to her home. Then he addressed Bansuri and her father. Sushma’s death prompted the Delhi government to announce two days of mourning.
Bansuri Swaraj Wikipedia, Biography, Age, Ethnicity, Career, Height, Wiki, Husband, Family, Net Worth
|Date of Birth||January 3, 1984|
|Age||39 year old|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Material status||Not Known|
|Husband Name||Not Known|
|Father Name||Swaraj Kaushal|
|Mother Name||Sushma Swaraj|
|Weight||66 kg (Approx)|
|Net Worth||INR 9cr|
Who is Bansuri Swaraj?
Swaraj Kaushal and late Sushma Swaraj’s sole child is Bansuri Swaraj. She is a successful advocate with one of India’s top legal companies. On numerous occasions, she has also collaborated with veteran counsel U Lalit. This link caused a slew of issues for her mother in 2015 when Sushma Swaraj was accused of assisting Lalit Modi. Bansuri has chosen to follow in her parents’ footsteps. She does not want to enter politics, though. Sushma Swaraj’s unexpected death may also lead to her utter disillusionment with politics.
Bansuri Swaraj Age, Wiki, Education, Biography
Bansuri Swaraj was born on January 3, 1984, as ‘Bansuri Kaushal’ in New Delhi. Capricorn is her astrological sign. She will be 39 years old in 2023. Bansuri graduated from Oxford University in England. She received her Barrister at Law degree from the Inner Temple in London.
Bansuri Swaraj Family, Mother, Father
Bansuri Swaraj is a member of the Hindu Brahmin family. Swaraj Kaushal, her father, is a lawyer and former Governor of Mizoram. Sushma Swaraj, her mother, was a politician.
Bansuri had been a lawyer since 2007. She primarily represents clients in civil, criminal, commercial, tax, and constitutional matters. She is associated with Legasis Partners and works as a consultant for them. Swaraj is an advocate in both the Delhi High Court and the Supreme Court of India. She has represented several global organizations as well as individuals. On March 24, 2023, the Bharatiya Janata Party nominated her as co-convener of the Delhi BJP’s legal cell.
Bansuri Swaraj’s name appeared in the passport case of fugitive Lalit Modi. When Sushma assisted Lalit Modi’s wife, this relationship came to light, causing Sushma much discomfort. Bansuri has been appointed secretary of the BJP’s Delhi Unit. In this role, she is always creating headlines and launching all-out attacks on the AAP government.
Bansuri Swaraj Husband
There is no information in the public domain concerning Bansuri’s relationship status. However, one thing is certain: she is not married.
Her net worth is more than INR 9cr.
- Bansuri is the late Sushma Swaraj’s only child. She was raised in New Delhi.
- Her mother was a devoted follower of Lord Krishna, thus she was called after his characteristic musical instrument, the flute.
- She is an advocate in both the Delhi High Court and the Supreme Court of India.
- Bansuri has been a lawyer since 2007. She mostly handles civil, criminal, commercial, tax, and constitutional cases. She is associated with and consults with Legasis Partners.
- ‘SIES – Rise With Education’ was awarded to her in 2012.
- In 2013, she had the opportunity to meet the well-known American politician Hillary Clinton.
- She suffered a small stroke in 2015 and was hospitalized at the All India Institute of Medical Science.
- Bansuri has represented a wide range of global organizations, people, and business entities.
- Lalit Modi included Bansuri’s name, along with the names of seven other attorneys, in a tweet in 2014, thanking them for assisting him with a legal situation. Twitter @LalitModi
- She generally likes painting in her spare time from her law practice. Painting by Bansuri Swaraj
- Sushma Swaraj, Bansuri’s mother, died of a heart attack at 10:50 p.m. on August 6, 2019.
Social Media Handles
Check out Bansuri Swaraj’s Wikipedia, Biography in this article.