APPSC APRO Hall Ticket 2019: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared Assistant Public Relation Officers 2019 (Notification No.19/2018) Main Written Exam Call Letter. APPSC APRO written examination going to held on 29-30 April 2019. Those candidates who qualified in pre-exam they can download mains exam admit card. Those candidates who are searching the APRO Main Hall Ticket 2019, they can download from 22 April 2019. Many candidates were applied for the Assistant Public Relation Officers Recruitment exam 2019 and waiting for appeared in the Main Exam.
Assistant Public Relation Officers Exam is scheduled on 29-30 April 2019. Candidates will have to compulsorily carry the APRO Admit Card 2019 along with a valid photo ID proof in order to appear for the Main Exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without their A.P.P.S.C. Call Letter.
APPSC APRO Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Aspirants may visit the given link to download Call Letter of Assistant Public Relation Officers Exam Written Exam Call Letter. The link provided directly to redirect on the official page:
- Download Mains Exam Call Letter: Click Here
- Download Exam Notice: Click Here
- Visit Official Website: Click Here
Assistant Public Relation Officers Main Exam: Important Dates
As you have applied for A.P.P.S.C. APRO 2019 Exam you need to be aware of the A.P.P.S.C. A.P.R.O. Important Dates for the upcoming events. The important dates for Assistant Public Relation Officers 2019 are tabulated below:
|Declared of A.P.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter||22 May 2019|
|A.P.P.S.C. APRO Exam Date||29-30 April 2019|
|Released Assistant Public Relation Officers Result||May/June 2019|
How to Download APRO Main Hall Ticket 2019?
Let’s have a step at how to download your Assistant Public Relation Officers 2019 Call Letter. The steps are given as follows:
- Open the official website
- Click on the link provided to download Assistant Public Relation Officers Written Exam Call Letter.
- Enter your A.P.P.S.C. User I.D. and Mobile No.
- Now click on the Go link.
- Your A.P.P.S.C. permission letter will display on the window. Download the A.P.P.S.C. Permission Letter and take an extra printout for future reference.
- Note that applicants need to go through the details released on the A.P. Mains Written Exam Call Letter. In case of any discrepancy, contact the official exam authority at the earliest for rectifications.
Details on A.P.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter
Candidates are advised to check the information mentioned on their A.P.P.S.C. 2019 Call Letter. The following information will be mentioned on the A.P.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date and Timing
- Name and Address of the Exam Centre
Note: It is very important to verify the details mentioned on the A.P.P.S.C. Written Exam Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy on hall ticket contact the exam authority as soon as possible.
|Vacancy name||Assistant Public Relation Officers|
|No. of vacancies||–|
|Online application duration||January 2019|
|Exam Type||Main Exam|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based|
Valid Identity Proofs for Exam
Along with the A.P.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter, candidates will have to carry an Identity valid ID Proof, like:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- School or College Photo ID Card
Written Exam Call Letter: Key Points
Here are a few important points regarding A.P.P.S.C. Written Exam Call Letter:
- The Written Exam Call Letter will be declared only on the official website.
- The admit card will not be sent to any candidates through hardcopy, and they have to download it from the online official website.
- Candidates can download the Call Letter till the date of the exam.
- Candidates need to make sure that all the details on the A.P.P.S.C. Admit Card is correct and the photograph on the printout is clear and legible.
- In case there is any discrepancy, contact the exam authority in order to rectify it.
- Take a color/BW print out of the Admit Card for the photo to be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to carry an Id Proof for verification.
- Read the exam instructions given on the hall ticket and abide by them.
APPSC Assistant Public Relation Officers Main Exam Guidelines
Here are a few important point exam day guidelines for candidates appearing for Assistant Public Relation Officers Exam:
- Report to the exam hall before 30 minutes from scheduled exam time.
- Retain your A.P.P.S.C. Admit card with Id. proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall any later than 30 minutes after the starting of the exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam center no sooner than two hours after the commencement of the examination.
- Do not bring any prohibited devices to the exam center such as calculators, mobile phone, pagers, smart watches, storage devices, and other electronic devices.
- Candidates can bring their blue or black pen and other essential stationery items.
Hoping that the information shared about the Assistant Public Relation Officers Main Exam Admit Card above as far as our knowledge is concerned has been beneficial to you. Aspirants can download APPSC APRO Hall Ticket 2019 easily from the given link.