APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2019: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test has declared call letter for EAMCET Exam 2019. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test AP EAMCET Entrance Written Exam will be held on 22, 25 & 26 April 2019. Candidates can download AP EAMCET Entrance call letter hall ticket EAMCET Hall Ticket from below mentioned link. If your application form is successfully submitted then the Board has released on the A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. website. All candidates who are waiting for admission to medical AP EAMCET Coursed they will able to download it.
All candidates must have necessary details like application Form number/Registration number and Date of birth at the time of downloading AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Admit card. It is mandatory to bring a call letter to the exam centre. Candidates may also download AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Pattern & Syllabus and instructions from here.
The invigilators verified availability of candidates in the examination center. Candidates may also bring one photo identity proof along with AP EAMCET Entrance Call Letter 2019. The official link to download AP EAMCET Entrance Admit Card is given below here.
|Download Call Letter||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus Engineering||Click Here|
|Download Engineering & Medical||Click Here|
APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download
A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. AP EAMCET Entrance Admit Card: A large Number of competitors will have appeared this Exam 2019. The candidates have easily downloaded A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Notification on this page. We will direct provide all AP EAMCET Entrance Exam updates related notification Download link on this portal. Candidates can use the direct link mentioned above to get A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. AP EAMCET Entrance Call Letter. You can also visit the official portal for a piece of more information.
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Total Number of Seats||See official notification|
|Exam Name||AP EAMCET Entrance Exam|
|Admit Card Released Date||15 May 2019|
|Status||Declared very soon|
|Exam Location||All over in Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Date||22, 25 & 26 April 2019|
|Type of Exam||Central level Exam|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Counseling, Documents Verification|
NTA EAMCET 2019 Admit Card Details
The Admit Card is a very important role in the written exam. A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. AP EAMCET Entrance Admit Card contains some information about candidates and examination. After downloading the Permission letter, candidates must check their Name, Father Name, Gender, and Date of birth, Paper pattern, Exam Date & Day, Test center and Address.
It is mandatory to carry AP EAMCET Entrance Exam call letter at the exam center for candidates. Followings details are available on the Admit Card-
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Sub Category
- The language of question paper
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Examination center name with code
- Important instructions for the exam
A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Date
We provide A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. written Exam admit card 2019 latest news on this page. The Candidates can check AP EAMCET Entrance Exam hall ticket by Name and Roll Number on the official website. The Department has declared AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Hall ticket on 15 of April 2019. The starting date for submission of applications online is from November 2018. The selection process will be based on the basis of written Test and counseling.
How to Download AP EAMCET Entrance Admit Card
- Candidates visit log on official website
- Click on AP EAMCET Entrance Admit card link
- Choose Admit Card by Application Number& enter the password
- Fill Application ID Number and password
- Click on Submit link
- Find your Admit card on computer Screen
- Take a Print out and retain for further use
What if candidates forget the EAMCET password?
Application number and password are the two important login credentials that candidates must have to print the hall ticket. In case, candidates forget their EAMCET login password/details they have to follow the given procedure to reset the password-
- Open the admit card login link as explained above.
- Click on the Get Password link.
- Select the reset option through OTP/security question. Provide all the required details for authentication and click on the submit link.
- As per the option you have chosen an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email or security question will be asked. Follow the further guidelines and reset an EAMCET new password.
AP EAMCET Entrance Admit Card Required Documents
Besides, A.P.E.A.M.C.E.T. Board Hall Ticket contenders are supposed to carry certain additional documents to the examination center. And it is necessary for every candidate. Without having Govt. Photo ID proof candidates will not be allowed in the exam centre.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID card
- Voter Card
- Driving license
- Employee ID
- The link for Download of Admit-Card will be available from 15 April 2019.
- It is solely the responsibility of the applicants to download the Admit Card from this website from 15 April 2019.
AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Guidelines
- Written Exam of AP Exam will be consist of Objective type MCQs, divided into four part.
- Question Paper will be consists of 160 Marks.
- The Exam Duration of written Exam is 160 minutes.
- The offline OMR based Exam will be conducted in English and other languages.
We hope that all candidates will easily download APEAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 using above official link. Because our team is provided useful information related to AP EAMCET Entrance Exam Call Letter in this article. We wish all candidates to obtained good marks in AP EAMCET Entrance written Examination.