AIOAT 2019 Admit Card: Rehabilitation Council of India has been released Special BSTC Admit Card 2019 on 26th April 2019. AIOAT is popularly known as All India Online Aptitude Test (Special BSTC Exam). It is an entrance examination which is conducted in the online that is centralized aptitude test is conducted by the official authorities. Candidates may check also AIOAT Mock Test before attending the entrance examination. A.I.O.A.T. entrance Exam date has been already declared by the board. The Entrance Exam will be held on 08th May. The board will invite all the eligible candidates by releasing all the notices and detailed information brochures on the official website of the board in online mode.
The AIOAT Result will be announced on May 13th, 2019. Candidates who attend for the entrance exam will be able to take admission in different one year certificate and two years diploma courses in spl education/Spl B.S.TC./disability rehabilitation courses providing in different various institutions.
Table of Contents
AIOAT 2019 Admit Card | Special BSTC Admit Card Download
Those candidates who filled the online application form in duration and deposited fee as per University norms, they can download their hall ticket from given below:
- Download Admit Card: Click Here
- Check Mock Test/Syllabus & Instructions: Click Here
- Check Diploma/Courses List: Click Here
- Check Official Notice: Click Here
- Visit Official Website: Click Here
The important details related to the important schedule publish below for the reference of the candidates:
|Important events||Dates (After Extended)|
|Online application form Date||01 February|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||15 April|
|Hall Ticket released date||26 April|
|Online Exam date||08 May|
|Declared result||13 May|
|The due date for admission Ist round||17 May|
|last date for admission Ist round||24 May|
|Due Date for Final Round||05 June|
|Last date for Final Round||12 June|
AIOAT Application Form
The important information about the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- A.I.O.A.T. Online Application Form has been extended until 15 April.
- The application form will be available online on the website of the University for the Reference of the candidates.
- Candidates who want to appear for the entrance aptitude test required to visit the website.
- After visiting the website candidates need to register on the website of the university.
- After registration candidates are required to read all important educational qualification documents and another document.
- After that candidates need to upload required documents in the application form as available on the official website.
- And then candidates need to pay the exam fee.
- Once the exam fee is paid, applicants need to take a print of the filled application form.
- After that candidate are required to submit the duly filled online application form.
The important details related to the online application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Before filing the online application form candidates are instructed to select the course they want to apply on the website of the university.
- After that, the candidates are required to pay the exam fee.
- The application fee is a main important part of the application process and without paying the exam fee applicants will not be able to complete the online application process.
- However, the candidate’s fee for the candidates is Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- However, candidates are required to pay the exam fee in only online mode.
- Exam fee can be paid by various payment gateways.
Candidates are required to take a print of the fee confirmation receipt once the form fee is paid successfully.
How to Download Special BSTC Admit Card
Candidates who to appear in AIOAT/Special B.S.T.C. exam, they can follow the given steps to download their admit card:
- Visit applyadmission.net official page.
- Find the link of Download ‘AIOAT Admit Card’ available on the end of the page.
- Click on it and enter any two details from application no., DOB or Email ID.
- Click on Submit and download Hall Ticket.
Take a print and retain for AIOAT Exam.
The important details related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
Educational Qualification: In order to appear for the AIOAT aptitude test, it is important that one must have passed the Higher Secondary exam from a recognized Institute/board in any stream.
Qualifying marks: Scored more than 50% marks in the Higher Secondary exam if they belong to the general
And those candidates who belong to a reserved category should score more than 45% marks in the Higher Secondary exams.
Instruction for Appearing Applicants
Such appearing candidates who are in waiting result of the Higher Secondary exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the aptitude test.
The important details related to the results are mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- AIOAT Result will be released on 13 May.
- Once the entrance exam is completed by authorities will prepare the result of the candidates.
- And for the reference of the candidates, the authorities will be updating the result in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates who want to check the result need to go through the official website.
- Candidates need to require written exam roll number and password in order to check the result.
- Candidates are required to download the result from the official website of the university and take a printout till the admission process.
However, on the basis of the result, authorities will provide admission to the eligible candidates in the various institutions.
The Rehabilitation Council of India is the conducting authority to organize the aptitude test for the eligible candidate’s yearly basis. The authorities will be responsible to provide admission to the eligible candidates in different one year certificate and two-years diploma level courses in Spl education/disability rehabilitation courses that are offered by various institutions which are approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
However, with the help of the aptitude test, the authorities provide approximately 17500 seats to the eligible candidates in different 450 institutions located in all over India. Candidates may download their AIOAT 2019 Admit Card easily from the above-given link. Candidates who want to get complete details about the admission procedure needs to visit the AIOAT official website of the university.